“Gyro hit the spot”

Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We turned up at this place when the Boathouse cafe was closed and we were starving. We ordered gyro platters to take back to our hotel. Wow - the portions were amazing (gyro, salad AND fries) and the price was really reasonable. The two guys behind the counter were friendly and efficient.

1  Thank Azavakos

Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

All I would like to say about Fresh Greece is yum. I have not tryd everything on the menu but I've had the gyro plate which I was recommended to me by a friend which was amazing, fresh salad and greek dressing followed by a TON of fries and a drink for 10 bucks. Also the assortment of slices are yummy, preferably i like the spinach and feta and or tomato garlic and basil but my kids love his cheese and pepperoni pizza. I will be returning as soon as I can to fresh greece. The salads are always fresh the subs are always filling, the gyros are to die for and the pizza is the best in the area. Not the best looking atmosphere yet but it's always clean which does it for me. Thank you Fresh Greece! I will be back!

1  Thank JDMEG6
Reviewed December 21, 2012

love the gyro....took it to go, so can comment on the atmosphere much, but the food was good....didn't get any sides, so can only comment on the gyro

1  Thank janice O
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

We had gyros great!!! Fries great!!! Staff was great. All around a great find!
Stubbled on it and to our surprise this is awesome. We did have the spinach pie it was just ok. The salad was fresh and had large amounts of feta. We w lunch it was 24.00 we could have shared it was so big

1  Thank AngieBetts
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I went to Fresh Greece twice. I thought my first experience was not the true character of the restaurant so I gave them another chance. The second time was worse than the first. The "pizza by the slice" is not under warming lights so they stay at room temperature until someone asks for a slice and then they warm it up. I asked for a slice from the fresher looking pizza and the server looked at me with a condescending look and said they are all the same. They were obviously not the same because one was shriveled and dry looking. The one I wanted looked like it had just come out of the oven. When I told him I wanted a slice of the better looking one, he finally accommodated me. Another server was making a sandwich. He opened the area where the deli meats are stored and several flies came out. As I was contemplating whether I should just leave, my server brought my slice out of the oven, boxed it and slid it across the counter at me with such force that it would have fallen on the floor if I hadn't caught it. I was furious and I asked him what was his problem. He turned around and walked away. I will never go to this restaurant again.

6  Thank Nancy N