“excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fresh Greece

Fresh Greece
Ranked #2 of 85 Restaurants in Niceville
Cuisines: Pizza, Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
DeFuniak Springs, Florida
“excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2011

i would strongly recommend , great food and service. authentic greek food with a wonderful atmosphere. my wife and i love to eat there at least once a week.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank Dina C

Destin
“An Authentic Taste of Italy and Greece in Northwest Florida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2011

Being a Native New Yorker, it has been near impossible to find a restaurant that brings the flavors of Little Italy and the Greek diners of New York to Northwest Florida. In fact I enjoy the pizza crust used for their pizza and other dishes better than New York, it is light, crispy and very flavorful. Only at Fresh Greece can you find an authentic New York calzone stuffed to the gills with Real ricotta cheese and,mozzarella and virtually any other topping you choose to have in it. The tomato sauce used in many dishes at Fresh Greece is a perfect balance of flavor and freshness. Most tomato sauces I have eaten don't agree with my stomach,however this restaurants sauce is phenomenal!!! If you desire more or less of any ingredient or sauce, the owner will gladly accomodate your request.. I personally feel the portions are superior and makes you feel you are getting your moneys worth. The Gyros are delectable and remind me of the times I went to carnivals,and fairs that had Gyro food booths. Love that tezaziki sauce!!! Now as far as desserts are concerned the Baklava is to die for, I can't wait to try the Zeppolis otherwise known on the menu as fried dough. I just can't believe it took me 6 months to discover Fresh Greece. The name Fresh in Fresh Greece permeates through out the palethora of menu choices available to one and all. I am not a food critic, even though my friends say I should be,but I know what good quality food is at a more than reasonable price. The owner is very friendly and makes you feel like your at his own home for a gastronomic extravaganza. GO TRY FRESH GREECE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!! YOU WILL FIND EXCUSES TO TRAVEL TO NICEVILLE AGAIN TO EAT THERE AGAIN!!!

1 Thank FoodLadyinParadise
Niceville, Florida
“Fantastic Subs and Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2011

This the fouth time we have ordered for take out and it gets better every time. Their greek style pizzas are really unique, You can order any toppings you want from a list you won't see in a regular pizza joint. And the pizza crust is really delicious even without the toppings. Today we ordered a Hot Pastrami sub that was absolutely magnificent, as good or better than the world famous New York Deli Style Hot Pastrami.(I'm originally from Brooklyn). Service is outstanding and the prices are amazingly low.

2 Thank Bob J
Niceville, Florida
“Must try this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2011

This has become one of favorite places in town. I haven't had a single item that wasn't fantastic. My favorites subs are the Chicken Salad and the Hot Pastrami. Both are as good as anything I have had (including NYC). I also recommend the Gyro. Staff is extremely friendly and the atmosphere is casual and warm. This is a great additional to the Niceville area. Don't miss it.

2 Thank William D
On the Road
“Will go back, everyplace deserves a second chance”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2011

We stopped and picked up a pizza and Greek salad to go. It was late afternoon and business was slow. The owner was very friendly, we had a nice conversation while he prepared the food. The food was good. I thought the pizza needed more sauce, my wife wanted more cheese. All of the other ingredients were very good and fresh, and it was cooked to perfection. Next time, I'll ask for more sauce, my wife will get extra cheese. The salad was fresh and loaded with Feta cheese, the dressing seemed to be home made and was very good. I gave this an average rating because of the pizza sauce and cheese, I like mine with more sauce and I am sure the next time it will have it if I ask for it. The pizza was better than most of the ones we have had in this area.

1 Thank Semperfi66