“Great Food - Great Value”
Review of One 20

One 20
Reserve with OpenTable
One 20 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 91 Restaurants in Niceville
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In the fall of 2009 Chef Pettis opened “ONE 20 A MODERN BISTRO” his very own restaurant. ONE 20 is a 75 seat modern bistro, featuring simple fare with a modern culinary twist. You can feel comfortable enjoying brunch on a Sunday after church, or a quick executive business lunch meeting with a client. Maybe a romantic evening with your special someone or just a excuse to take to family out for dinner. ONE 20 features culinary treasure’s from Chef Pettis’ southern upbringing as well as his worldly travels and of course you will find his ever present Southeast Asian and Japanese influences.
Reviewed January 21, 2011

I took my wife out for a nice evening and was pleasently surprised at the nice atmosphere and friendly service. We were even more surprised at the fantastic food. This restruant is a nice asset to Niceville.

Reviewed July 24, 2010

This restaurant opened a few months ago. I received a coupon in the mail and since it was my birthday, we decided to try it. It's very clean on the inside and you can tell freshly renovated. I'm told the menu changes frequently to offer new items. There isn't a wide variety to choose from, but we were all able to find something. Even my son, who is hooked on bacon cheese burgers, tried something new. I had the sirloin tips with sauteed mushrooms and side of fries. I normally wouldn't have cared for the fries, but went with the flow. Turns out, instead of bread before the meal, you get the fries. They were crisp and lightly seasoned and not greasy at all. Very good. When my steak came, it was thinly sliced and placed on top of the fries with the mushrooms on it. The steak was cooked perfect and the juices from the steak were perfect on the fries. For dessert, we ordered two to share; the triple chocolate cheese cake and the warm cookies with milk. I thought it was a little expensive for the cookies and milk, but the cookies were fantastic! They had a unique flavor that made you want more! We left satisfied, but not stuffed which was great. It was a little expensive for Niceville, but it was very good. Our server, Justin, was wonderful. Stayed on top of everything and was quick to process payment after bringing the bill. Good job!