“Unexpected delight”
Review of One 20

One 20
Reserve with OpenTable
One 20 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 89 Restaurants in Niceville
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In the fall of 2009 Chef Pettis opened “ONE 20 A MODERN BISTRO” his very own restaurant. ONE 20 is a 75 seat modern bistro, featuring simple fare with a modern culinary twist. You can feel comfortable enjoying brunch on a Sunday after church, or a quick executive business lunch meeting with a client. Maybe a romantic evening with your special someone or just a excuse to take to family out for dinner. ONE 20 features culinary treasure’s from Chef Pettis’ southern upbringing as well as his worldly travels and of course you will find his ever present Southeast Asian and Japanese influences.
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We were headed for another place that apparently had closed (long drive--shoulda checked!) Asked the GPS and took a chance on One20. Glad we did. I had the summer salad which was watermelon, mango, mint, feta, cucumber. Very fresh and delightful. My companion had the blackened tuna sandwich was was wonderful. Each table got a bowl of their garlic fries and I think I'd go back for those alone. Service was not fast, but was OK.

1  Thank RGRCNwFl

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Tonight my family and I thought, foolishly, that we could stop by this restaurant for a quick dinner before attending a local theater show. After being seated, we waited nearly 20 minutes to place our order and then the food was delivered haphazardly with my son and I receiving our food after 30 minutes and when we were just about finished eating, my husband's food arrived. The food itself was nothing particularly special and my pork chop was tough, dry, and over-cooked. Because of the extended duration from order to receiving our dinners, we felt rushed to eat and get out in time to make our show. The wait staff was inattentive and the restaurant appeared to be poorly managed. Needless to say....we won't be back nor will we recommend anyone else visit this establishment. Too bad....because Niceville really could use some more nice restaurants.

2  Thank Gayle W
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We do not live close to this restaurant but we had heard it was totally worth going to!! We had a friend in town so we took a chance and really would recommend this as an excellent stop with quality prepared food! SO GLAD WE DECIDED TO TRY ..... It is now on our list !!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

My husband found this through groupons. It's in an older building in what looks like a non prosperous area of Niceville. The inside is very well decorated and the service found no criticism from us! We were greeted by a young lady who escorted us to our seats by a window. The bistro was crowded despite the early hour. The groupon included an appetizer, entree, and wine. We both had fish for our entree. The chef is creative and the food was delicious. We ended with coffee and a shared dessert. It was a positive experience.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

One20 a Modern Bistro is a small restaurant, big on service/food/atmosphere. We found this restaurant on groupon and the deal was excellent; a three course meal with wine for one price.
The appetizer was so delicious. Goat cheese, roasted beets, drizzled with a bacon based dressing may not sound so good, but it was. The service was quick and he took time to give a history of the restaurant and ingredients in the food. We were impressed.

1  Thank LivingTheDream108