“Only Average” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Atlanta, Georgia
“Only Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Great service but could get better at any of the local BBQ places!! Had chicken platter too smoked!!!! Want be going back..

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Davie FL
“Super Good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

The service was perfect! Nice Nice Nice people in Niceville! The food was fresh, good quality, big portion and great $$$!

Visited October 2013
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“It's alright”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

Went for lunch here the other day and it was ok. Prob won't go again since there are other bbq places I prefer over this one. Got the ribs and chicken platter with cucumber salad. Cucumber salad flavoring was perfect, tomatoes in it was a little old (could tell by the softness), chicken was good with some bbq and ribs were terrible. They were St Louis ribs, but the smoked flavor was overbearing like a burnt ciggerate was used to smoke it. Ugh. No good. Service was excellent. Quick with getting food out, but I don't prefer this location unless I were going for some drinks.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Central Florida, Florida
“Could be better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

It wasn't just the food that was the problem on our visit. Our server seemed to be absent-minded to say the least. My dining companion never got the ice cold mug he requested for his beer, and my tea glass remained empty for the last half of the meal. Most of the patrons seemed to be at the bar for happy hour; perhaps it is becoming more bar than restaurant. However, we did get dessert and it was great; I would guess it was not prepared on the premises. Our server finally returned with the check, which was incorrect. When she corrected it, she took off a percentage for her service and math error. We won't go back.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Destin, Florida
“Roaches! Never again.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch one day to have a roach visitor crawling on our table near the napkin dispenser. Another table across the way saw one too. We mentioned this to our waitress (who was very nice) who told us this "always" happens after they have the exterminator come. Now, I get that it's Florida but yuck when it is in a restaurant! Service was excellent--we had a friendly waitress. Food was just ok. I ordered the smothered chicken special which was a small chicken breast (which was on the dry side) with onions, mushrooms and cheese. Not very smothered for a BBQ place. My food experience was limited and I rate it average. However because of pest concerns I won't be back to try anything else.

• Visited August 2013