All reviews front desk taco bell next door choice hotels the breakfast area turkey creek stay there again fort walton beach housekeeping staff spacious rooms biscuits and gravy great place to stay excellent stay minute drive yogurt first floor family vacation destin
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed at this hotel on a family visit to Destin/Ft Walton Beach area. The location is actually really good, a short trip about 15 minutes to either beach! The rooms were spacious and front desk employees were nice. Our bedding was dirty and the pull out sofa was filthy...mattress and seating area! Being spring break we were unable to find other vacancies so we stayed. My 4 year old son spilt a cup of water on one of the beds instantly resulting in the smell of urine coming from the bedding once it was wet. I nicely asked the front desk to change out the bedding. Upon returning one bed was completely stripped of linens and clean (ish) linens including the mattress pad and everything was thrown on the end of the bed for us to make ourselves... No extra bedding for the pullout sofa at all. After making the bed we went down to ask for a few extra blankets so we could place them on top of the stained pullout mattress to which we were told they had none, that ended up in a late night trip to Walmart to purchase our own bedding! On day 3 upon check out I explained the situation to the front desk and she wrote down our info for the manager and explained she couldn't refund/discount because we booked through booking.com. Upon returning home I contacted Choice Hotels and they reached out to manager Ken, I received no response from him. The following day I received a survey after filling that out I received a pre generated email from manager Ken stating thanks for my opinion they will strive to make improvements to which I replied could you please return my call and would you like pictures...no response. Finally I contacted booking.com who also reached out to manager Ken who at that point then accused my child of urinating on the beds (plural) ...booking.com asked for pictures to provide proof from both parties, I provided, comfort suites did NOT! So manager Ken accused my young child of staining 2 beds and a soda with urine. Most people realize 4 year olds don't have accidents by that age and even so to that extreme of 3 BEDS in 2 nights is obsurd!!!! To top it off my 4 year old slept on a cot for safety reasons since it's much closer to the floor (which I also sent pics of) I am disgusted by the accusations personally BUT they aren't even reasonable!!! All the while not even being contacted by management. Booking.com even stated that the manager of the hotel was rude and did not have proof of his claim against my child. I will never stay here again nor another choice hotel because they are not backing their satisfaction guaranteed clause!!!! Bad experience, BAD MANAGEMENT!!!! I'm going to attach as many pics as able...they're gross! We also had to leave the hotel one evening because someone was using lighter fluid to light a grill and the whole room and hall was unbearable with the smell of lighter fluid. In a side note, we just stayed at a Hampton Inn and I couldn't have been more pleased! So much more clean and courteous! Hampton Inn or its affiliates from now on!!!! Take bedding if you stay at Comfort Suites, Niceville Florida!( Pictures are not uploading from my phone, I'll add later from a computer)

Reviewed March 30, 2017

We spent 4 nights and really enjoyed it the hotel was very comfortable and had all of the amenities. The breakfast was very good and the attendant charming and personable. The house keeping staff took great care of us we had Jessica and another one I think her name was Crystal, they were wonderful.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Great location. Very clean and modern hotel with all the amenities you will want or need. Restaurants close or within walking distance. Very friendly staff. Would stay here again if in the area. Quiet.

Reviewed March 20, 2017

This was actually a great hotel!! I was skeptical because i did the hotrate on hotwire and got this. I thought it would be loud or something would be wrong with it because its near the base but was pleasantly surprised. It was very nice and clean and in a great location. Centrally located down the street from walmart and great food places. Everything was fairly close to the hotel. Room service did not touch areas that had our personal belongings on it or in it so that was good. No complaints really. My last night my neighbor had a kid that was doped up on sugar and running wild banging on the walls etc. I called downstairs and told the front desk. She immediately handled it and they stopped. Very friendly staff and nice continental breakfast as well.

Room tip: Bang for your buck
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

We loved our stay. We want to acknowledge Cathy the breakfast lady and Porsha our room attendant. Both ladies made our stay awesome. The front desk staff was always polite and spoke to us as we went out every morning and came in from being out sightseeing. Our room was amazing! This is a very clean, safe, beautiful place to stay! Anyone visiting Niceville, Florida should stay here! You will be so glad you did!