“Great Service!”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Niceville
Milton, Florida, United States
“Great Service!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Four of us shared a room at the Comfort Suites in Niceville, Fl. We were at the Catholic Charismatic Conference weekend March 8-10. The staff is super nice, calling us to see if things were acceptable in our room. The breakfast was really good and so appreciated, as well as, having coffee available throughout the day. Next year when we have our conference, we will choose Comfort Suites. Thanks so much. Patty N

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Fort Pierce, Florida
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Excellent service, friendly, clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast is everything you are looking for to start the day. The bold coffee is outstanding. Housekeeping staff are outstanding. Overall outstanding place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Green Cove Springs, Florida, United States
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times and keep going back there. I have always had a pleasant experience. The room is always clean and attractive. The staff is friendly and very helpful. I normally stay just one night, but wish I could stay longer because I like the hotel so much. It is in a convenient location for me. I will be back!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Trinity, Florida, United States
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We travel constantly and stay at a multitude of hotels and motels. This one exceeded every expectation. The people were wonderfully helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and the layout was perfect for this age of technology. We generally have to search for outlets for our laptops, kindles, shaver, etc. We even carry an extra plug with us with 3 outlets to manage our equipment. No shortage in this room. I didn't even have to move furniture to find a wall socket. Morning breakfast was great. Wish I could take this hotel with me when we travel.

Room Tip: This hotel is very close to Destin and the beautiful beaches--really a much better value than some o...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Newport News, Virginia
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The staff here was excellent - very helpful, very friendly. They had good suggestions for places to eat and helped with future reservations. The manager's reception on Tue and Thu had delicious appetizers catered by local restaurants, and beer and wine. It was a nice opportunity to regroup before heading to dinner. This location was very convenient to Eglin AFB - just a short ride in the morning. The rooms were very clean and comfortable - I'll defintely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thomasville
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I typically stay at Hamptons and Residence Inns when I travel. After staying at this hotel for a couple of nights, I will always consider Comfort Suites. This location in particular impressed me. My room was well below $100 per night, a great value considering that a hot breakfast (similar to Hampton) is available as well as an evening social hour that serves beer and wine (similar to Residence Inn) and appetizer-size food that could pass as dinner. The food at the social hour was catered by a really great local restaurant that has high ratings. All staff I encountered were friendly. They took me in on short notice. The rooms and common areas were very clean. My room had two beds, a small refrigerator, a nice flat screen TV, a sitting area, and a good sized bathroom. Everything was up to date. Walls could use some touching up, though. If you are working at Eglin, this hotel is incredibly close and your best bet in the area for the value. You really get a lot for the $85 or so you pay per night.

Room Tip: Upper floor
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Comfort Suites E, General Manager at Comfort Suites At Eglin Air Force Base, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind review! I am happy to hear that you were pleasantly surprised as you normally stay with other brands. We work very hard to stay in the top 10 ranked Comfort Suites in the US and continually look for ways to make our guests' stay even better. Looking forward to having you stay with us again!
Windsor, Canada
Reviewed February 4, 2013

the location and price were perfect for my needs. the room was clean and large enough to be comfortable for a week's family- illness stay. Adrianna and Austin were very friendly and welcoming. the breakfast was good and plenty and the staff was great. i would also like to thank the maintainance man who helped me with a broken suitcase lock. i will stay there again.wish i had known about the " get one night free when you stay for 10" deal. i could use the help.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Niceville
Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#21 of 39 in Destin
Courtyard by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard

Been to Comfort Suites At Eglin Air Force Base? Share your experiences!