“Great value, very comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Niceville
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Great value, very comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Very friendly service. I was traveling with my mother, who has trouble getting around, and they were careful to provide us with a full handicapped suite for her. Provided advice on where to do for dinner. Beds comfortable, rooms spacious, breakfast pretty good too.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Weaver, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel three different times for a week at a time and simply enjoy staying here. The staff is always excellent and the hotel is always clean and fresh. The free breakfast is always great.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Katy, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

My family stayed at the Comfort Suites twice in 10 days. Excellent value. The rooms very large. The hotel was extremely clean and the staff was wonderful. The free breakfast wasn't great, but they had coffee and juice. Restaurants and stores are located nearby. I will stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Hughesville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I originally stumbled onto the Comfort Suites two months ago only because a hotel down the road was overbooked and when I arrived I was told they would not be able to honor my reservation. They told me they would book me at the Comfort Suites. I was not thrilled as my perception of the Choice Hotels group was that they were lower end hotels. BOY WAS I SURPRISED! The Comfort Suites in Niceville is clean, fresh, and has the brand new look to it. The hallways are wide, the rooms are large, and the breakfast is well done. Free internet with NO PASSWORD! Fresh cookies also. I saw a pool though did not use it. My next trip to the area was a few days ago and I specifically chose Comfort Suites. When I checked out, they eagerly held my bags for me while I caught a ride with a co-worker to go to a meeting that was being held at another hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Tallahassee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

There are two Comfort Hotels in Niceville less than one-half mile from each other but what a difference there is between the two. You should first know the price is not the same. If you are looking for a budget hotel that is many years old and needs a major renovation choose the one on Highway 85. You you don't mind spending $20 dollars more and staying in a top rate, very clean and comfortable hotel, choose the one on the Parkway. When I arrived I was met at the door with a warm smile and pizza, hot wings, beer and wine in the dining area. Then I was introduced to my very large room with a King bed, big screen TV, lounging area with a sofa, wireless internet, desk, and very large and spotless bathroom. I choose to be on the top floor (3) because I don't like people walking over my head when I am trying to sleep. It was so quiet I almost slept late the next morning. Breakfast downstairs was great. Eggs, sausage, toast, coffee, juice, fruit, and much more. A computer/business area is also located downstairs next to the dining area. You can pay less for a hotel in Niceville, but you will get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 3rd floor in the rear of the hotel. You are away from the noise of the highway, ve...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

hotel was clean, staff great, woke up late missed breakfast staff gave me anything they had that I wanted. tried to shower and handle fell off in my hand. Told staff about it and they were very sorry it happened. this however didn't get my wife or I a shower ! No credit or discount on next reservation and I am a Platinum member.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

PLEASE READ: The room and breakfast was the best. The location of the room was not so because we we're the first room following the lobby and the laundry room was so noisy. There was a huge leak in the vending area which was right in front of the room which overflowed into our room. The cleaning staff just walked in our room to try and mop, without even knocking. And the heavy back door shut on my daughters toe and split it open and was gushing blood everywhere and i get a rude old man in the lobby that threw me a small bandaid. The morning breakfast personnel were wonderful and very attentive. But the experience of the old man left me not wanting to go ever again.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Niceville
Hampton Inn Niceville-Eglin Air Force Base
3.5 of 5 stars 68 reviews
Wingate by Wyndham Destin
Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin

Been to Comfort Suites At Eglin Air Force Base? Share your experiences!