“Great Food”

Ranked #7 of 86 Restaurants in Niceville
Cuisines: American
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

you better do yourself a favor and eat here! Fresh and bountiful food with friendly service. George and Connie will treat you like family. Everything is good

Visited January 2012

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“A great find !”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I've been looking for a place for breakfast that is clean, has great food, big portions, friendly service and character. The Front Porch fits in nicely with this description and I highly recommend them to anyone. The lunch menu looks delicious, too.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank TBone_Rock_65
st pete
“love it”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I will always make it a point to eat here when I'm in the area. It's a small place with excellent service and food. It sure beats eating at a "chain" restaurant. Portions are large and filling. Try the omelettes!

• Visited May 2012
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
“Very friendly service, cute place for lunch”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I was in town on business but had brought a friend with me for a girl's weekend.
We decided to have lunch before we hit the road for home. It was difficult to find a non-chain restaurant that was open on Monday, but got lucky when we found this little place. Very unassuming location - a 1930's style bungalow, nothing fancy, but clean and cozy.
The waitstaff is very friendly and prompt. I managed to snag the last croissant for my Turkey and Swiss sandwich and I opted for the homemade potato salad which was very good. My friend had the Avocado and Sprouts sandwich, which she enjoyed as well. The prices were a little high for me, considering that I basically had a sandwich and potato salad (around $9, no dessert and just water to drink) but I assume it is due to the area - not far from the beach/tourist areas. Overall, a good place for lunch. They also serve breakfast.

• Visited February 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I went there for breakfast and lunch. Food was great too much to eat for the price.. great service. People have there own options as I have read but well worth a try.. Pennsylvania

1 Thank marybrown850