“Great Bagel Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bagel World

Bagel World
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Bagel Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Bagel World is a great location for getting a quick, yummy breakfast sandwich. The staff were very friendly, and the bagels are fresh and delicious. They only take cash, so come prepared. I would definitely take my family here again.

• Visited April 2013

“Great local breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

We vacation in new smyrna alot and I've always wanted to stop in. I should have been going there all this time. Fresh great bagels. I had egg bagel w//cream cheese. Added a tomato with a touch of salt. Fantastic!!! Tons of lunch choices as well. Cash only.

Visited July 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great place for breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We loved bagel world and ate there every morning while staying at the Best Western which is just across the street. The bagels are large and fresh. The breakfast sandwiches are delish and very reasonably priced. My only complaint is that the coffee is served with those little coffee mate creamers which I despise. A few carafes of cream, whole milk and skim would be a great addition.

• Visited June 2013
East Longmeadow, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST EVER!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I love love love bagel world. Everything they make is AMAZING. I live in new england and there are no better bagels than at bagel world. The staff is friendly the food is fresh and the prices are reasonable. I bring bagels home with me anytime I visit.

Visited June 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“WE LOVE BAGEL WORLD!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

There are no words.

Go here. It will not disappoint. Get the orange juice too.

The people are sooo nice. It's a great place to grab a quick breakfast on a tight budget

• Visited April 2013