“Great food - friendly service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Suds n Subs
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Seating
Description: We are a family friendly restaurant,with have great food at an affordable price.We are 5 Starr Caterers form Long Island,NY.We have free WIFI and are kid and pet friendly.We Deliver Free to Beachside,Main land,Edgewater and on to the Sandy Beach.We bake our bread in house ,we have it shipped in from NY.Nothing is frozen we shop daily for locally grown produce.We are a casual dining atmosphere restaurant. So come as you are is fine with us
Orlando, Florida
“Great food - friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

From the moment we walked in the door, we were treated like VIP's. All our meals were delicious. The meatball sub was one of the best I've ever had. Great meatballs & a soft, homemade roll. I love the free delivery - even directly to the beach! Don't miss out - you will not be disappointed - Can't wait to try out breakfast. Thanks Cathy for being such a gracious hostess.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Laura F

Oviedo, Florida
“Good food, great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Friendly, family-owned. Good, fresh food, friendly service. We had lunch, but will be back to try the dinner menu. I also like that they have free delivery.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
florida
“Stay away”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Miserable visit for lunch. It took forever to get two lunches out, while listening,to the staff holler at each other and bang pots and pans. No reason to visit this place.

Visited June 2013
suds-n-subs, Owner at Suds n Subs, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
We do apologize for that afternoon lunch service. As in business there is always a day when you have to let an employee go and this was that day. So on the way out this employee disrupted our lunch service while we were trying to politely trying to let them go. But he wasn't going quietly and we are very sorry you and your family had a bad experience in our restaurant. We would like to invite you back to have lunch on us in the future because we never like to have a customer leave unhappy . We try very hard on please out customer with a great experience here .Again we are very sorry you were not pleased and will make it up to you on your next visit Thank You Cathy and Mike
North Royalton, Ohio
“New owners, new name, still great food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

This restaurant is open again after being closed for a while. It has the new name and new owners.

The staff is very friendly and the food is delicious.

I will rate the sausage gravy as excellent, the best I've ever had. Plenty of sausage pieces in it and just spicy enough to really enjoy. I got the small portion and it was plenty for me.

I also had eggs and ham and my wife had eggs and bacon and it was all very good.

They don't have the gourmet items you find in some of the newer places but they put their effort into preparing the old standbys the way most people like them.

I hope to have lunch there the next time I'm in the area. They feature Boar's Head Meats for their subs and they deliver mainland, ocean side and even on the beach.

I highly recommend this restaurant and will be back when I'm in the area this coming August.

This has changed owners and changed names so I'm not sure why TA has put the new reviews in with those from the former place.

Tell your friends they're open again and ready for everyone to start hanging out.

The web link above takes you to facebook, their web page is http://sudsandsubs.net/_/Welcome.html

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Ohio_couple_movin_on
“Food was awsome as well as the owners and servers....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

The atmosphere is wonderful,the food is really really good,and the owners are very unique.
You come in they greet you and you sit right away.you can watch as your food being made.I visit suds n subs every week!!! I will never be able to go back to denys ever!!!!

• Visited May 2013