“CASH ONLY, and Very much worth the visit.”
Review of Mom's Home Cooking

Mom's Home Cooking
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I may be a bit slanted, because I've always gone there for breakfast, but man, they do it right. Just remember to bring some CASH, because they don't do checks or credit cards.

I miss the waitresses working back in 2005, but the current crew definitely have things covered. This is a well hidden restaurant on the edge of the largest highway following the coast of Florida. Limited parking, but additional space in the grassy lot behind. They stop serving around 1:30pm, and close at 2pm.

They have Omelets, Belgian Waffles, and many other favorites, including Eggs Benedict on special days. Their lunch menu includes Steak, and some other stuff. Sorry guys, I only do breakfast, but they serve that the entire time.

They've got Orange Juice, Coffee, and Soda. (Forget which one.)

If you've never been, you definitely got to stop by. might be a wait for the tables. I hope to be back there soon.

1  Thank AJ4MQ

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Once again, we're glad we took the recommendation of TA! Our breakfast was delicious! The portions were huge. My husband had the homemade hash browns with his omelet, and he said they were the best ever! I had the Irish Benedict...AMAZING!! The service was wonderful! Annie was a delight, and Mary went out of her way to welcome us! We can't wait to eat at Mom's again!

1  Thank jeannie226
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The breakfasts we had were outstanding. The portions were enormous and the prices were made for locals. I had the "Hungry Man" breakfast. It was all I could do to finish it. The eggs were perfect and the pancakes were thick and fluffy. My wife had a spinach omelet that she couldn't finish. Our meals came with grits (or home fries) and biscuits (or toast). Add those to the already giant sized portions, and there is just too much food! You will not be disappointed. We will be back!

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

I stopped by Mom's for a breakfast, and happy I did. It's great home cooking. I was greeted warmly (they make you feel at home). The service was great, the restaurant and restrooms very clean, the breakfast was super (again it's the western omlet). Everything was fresh and prepared to order. The prices are very reasonable. The portions are great.
Stop by, it's worth it.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Mom's is open only for breakfast and lunch, closing about 2:30 p.m. Be prepared, they take CASH ONLY. No credit cards or checks are accepted. Waffles are their specialty. Omelets are great too. We ate there quite a few times and food was always better than average. Servings are HUGE. We never did make it for lunch, but the breakfasts are wonderful. They have a small restaurant and smaller parking lot, and both are usually pretty well filled. Worth the trip to eat here.