“Just Like Mamma Use to Cook”
Review of Mom's Home Cooking

Mom's Home Cooking
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We have been going to "Moms" for several years, since finding the New Smyrna Beach area. Please don't tell everyone, or the crowds will ruin the relaxed comfy surroundings and home style cooking cuisine. Mom and the waitress staff are some of the most friendly people you’d want to have a conversation with. They attend to your needs as if they were waiting on friends or family. Always a smile.

The meals are super good. Can’t favor one item over the next. Prices very reasonable. There’s only 1 down side to Mom’s and it’s the building acoustics. Usually the place is packed for meals, breakfast or lunch, and the conversations rise to quite a DB level that sometimes makes conversation with your partner a bit tough without saying over again “What did you say”.

There are newer reviews for Mom's Home Cooking

Reviewed November 14, 2013

New to the area and while riding around stumbled upon this small restaurant. What a surprise. The food was excellent. I ordered breakfast and the eggs were cooked to perfection. I also had the sausage biscuits....yummy! I also had the mini mimosa which was quite delicious. Every table was full but we didn't have to wait long. The prices were very reasonable and, yes, they do not accept debit or credit cards, but that was OK with me. I will definitely make the trip to New Smyrna just to eat at Mom's.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The picture that is up as I write this is of their Fresh fruit waffle and it looks exactly like the picture! It is loaded with strawberries, blueberries, red raspberries, blackberries and banana slices. It is utterly delicious. I honestly don't believe I have had anything besides this every time we go! It is so good that I can hardly wait to go back and have another one! My husband has had pancakes and has always been equally happy with those. The staff has been there for quite a while and they are all friendly and the food arrives quickly. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Heidi M
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We have been dining out for breakfast in this area on Sundays for over a year and we really enjoy the service atmosphere and food- a place the locals love

1  Thank Ebedgewater
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Before enjoying the New Symrna's Balloon and Air Show, we stopped at Mom's. One of the friendliest servers in recent times to help us. The food was great-hot and just the way it should be. The place was clean - bathrooms spotless. A great find!

1  Thank NUFLORICAN