“Great Lobster Rolls”
Review of Cafe Heavenly

Cafe Heavenly
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Heavenly is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Smyrna, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Lobster Rolls”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

They have to have the best Lobster rolls I've ever had. We've been there twice and each time the lobster roll was overflowing with lobster meat. The lobster meat was not chewy, an indication of fresh and not frozen. We are from the Boston area and know lobster rolls. The pricing was fair for what you received.

Visited February 2014

Tawas City, Michigan
“DISAPPOINTING”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Soup is good but not great for the price, $16 for two bowls. Shrimp roll very disappointing! Also over priced, $15 for a five inch roll, small frozen shrimp with flavorless dressing. Will not be returning.

• Visited March 2014
Carleton Place, Canada
“Overpiced”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We have tried this restaurant a few times when we visit New Smyrna Beach. We have to admit the soups are very good but extremely expensive. Soup for three of us was $30, and that was not a huge amount. We have had the Lobster rolls and quite frankly we were disappointed, yes they were full of lobster but they were tasteless, nothing mixed in which I suppose many people like, but unless your lobster is fresh and cooked right, just leads to no flavour at all. The tuna roll got great reviews from one of us. Wouldn't rule it out but be prepared to pay high prices for some good and some so so food.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Joyce K
Orlando, Florida
“Great beach spot!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I always stop by this place when going to the beach, it never disappoints. The only problem with this place, is having to choose what to get! Always a tough decision, since they have an extensive menu, with a lot of great options. Lobster bisque is always a good choice. And if you are in the mood for a cool treat on a hot day, stop by to try some of their homemade gelato. Good stuff.

• Visited December 2013
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Really Good Casual Cafe”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Nobody's perfect, but this place really comes close. I am a frequent Cafe Heavenly diner. I like the casual dining inside or out. You order inside; they bring to you. I try to sit outside on nice days. It's a small place but the food is always fab. They are known for authentic Maine lobster rolls and soups and chowders, especially lobster bisque - made there. I've been to Maine and these are great lobster rolls! They have lump crab cakes, fish tacos, sandwiches, wraps, salads, homemade Sangria and a nice selection of wine and beer. My vegetarian friends love this place. too, because the menu is friendly. And get this, they have Gelato, ice cream, and sorbet…all made there. I've been in the area for awhile. They keep evolving. Recently, they added a fancy expresso machine so I can get a Capaccino or Latte. It's a great place. They have been around for 17 years! I recommend it.

• Visited February 2014