“Nice atmosphere”
Review of Cafe Heavenly

Cafe Heavenly
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Heavenly is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Ate here for lunch and enjoyed sitting outside. We ordered a pizza and two sandwiches that took about 25 minutes to get. The wait was too long for the type of food we got.

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly staff but super over priced food. Portions are ridiculously small though tasty. Two small slices of corn beef on Ruben and a minute plastic cup of coleslaw. All for about $11. As I said service was great but value no so great.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ducked into this place in blowing rain - just a port in the storm to have a glass of wine. Imagine how surprised we were to find the best lobster bisque we have had this side of Boston! And really very nice wine. My only disappointment was that we were so full, I couldn't sample the beautiful looking gelato options.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

First time visit to the area and Heavenly Sandwiches came highly recommended. Totally enjoyed a sample of the award winning lobster bisque while I waited for my lobster roll. Great sandwich and full of flavor! TRY IT!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Between the two of us, my wife and I had a lobster roll, crab cakes, lobster bisque, and a slice of key lime pie. Oh my! We are stuffed, and everything was outstanding. The guys working the counter were friendly and on the ball. We'll definitely be back.