“Overpriced for tasteless poor quality food”
Review of Cafe Heavenly

Cafe Heavenly
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Heavenly is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We recently used a groupon we'd purchased and to our surprise were given a higher/different price for our food when we mentioned the groupon. My husband ordered the shrimp roll in which the shrimp were NOT deveined making the simple visual aesthetics displeasing. I ordered the vegan wrap. It appeared to have a lot of flavor with all of the ingredients going on, however after one bite I realized this definitely was not the case. We tried this place because of the groupon promotion, however will not return for a 1nd visit in the future.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I always go to Heavenly on each visit to New Smyrna. Great soups and sandwiches. Try the lobster roll and you will be amazed at the amount of lobster they give you. They serve it hot or cold with mayo. I prefer the cold.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Poor service, poor quality of gelato and high prices make a poor business. Didn't even clean the scooper between flavors make me worry about cross contamination with their food products.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

They overrate what they sell - world famous, award winning sangria - judged by who? Just an example of over-selling themselves. The lobster was good. The crab cakes were good, but price and poor attitude by the servers spoil everything. I had to ask for water as this was not offered.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We went in for the smoothies, which were delicious. Maybe a little 'spendy', but on vacation its okay! The lobster rolls looked great as an order went to a nearby table. And the ice cream I sampled was amazing, I wish we were in town longer to try more here. They also have a good variety of wine. This place is decorated and painted adorably too, fun to sit inside or out.