“Not impressed on my first time visit ”
Review of Mon Delice

Mon Delice
Ranked #1 of 15 Dessert in New Smyrna Beach
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
“Not impressed on my first time visit ”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I was driving by and saw the sign for pumpkin cheesecake and quickly pulled in, when I got inside and was served I asked for the pumpkin cheesecake and the worker replied with a "we don't have anymore" then I asked will you have any tomorrow and I got a "we don't know" then I said ok do you have anything else pumpkin flavored and she replied "no" ok isn't this a bakery? Sorry but not worth my time or money (the place is overpriced and small selection)

Lake Mary, Florida
“Love love love it”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Unfortunately for me, I love this place. Everything we have ever gotten is just wonderful. I try to arrive when the place opens and I am never alone. There are usually 5-6 of us waiting.

Visited July 2013
PORTLAND,OR
“Monsieur, respect the classic”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

A handy sandwich shop on the main drag on the island produces sandwiches and French bakery items that are the best in the town. The staff is trained by the owner (a traditional French bakery) and there is no fooling around, no chatter, just business...and that is fine since the product is very good. And, the value is excellent.

You can get a great, fresh sub sandwich here. And the pastry is equally fine...and nicely boxed with string...just like in the south of France. They do fantastic birthday cakes!

The subs are particularly nice since they are made on excellent bread. Portions are very good and the sides are equally well made.

There are specials each day.

This is not SUBWAY and you will be glad your stopped.

• Visited January 2014
Hubbard
“Little overpriced”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

While in NSB we had a taste for something sweet. We had been here a few years ago, but, wanted to try it again. This place has lots of tempting things. But the prices were a little high. For the price of one cookie , I can buy a whole bag of cookies at the local grocery store. But, we were on vacation and bit the bullet. It was ok. Just....ok. The counter person was as pleasant as could be and all, but, well, if you are watching your money you may want to try another place.

• Visited September 2013
connecticut
“Excellent french pastries”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Whenever we travel to New Smyrna, we always stop and get pastries for dessert. Not a huge selection, but their pastries are awesome. Everything is always fresh and delicious. All are priced at $ 3.50 each. The place also appears very clean. Highly recommended.

• Visited September 2013