“Always a MUST HAVE!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
St. Augustine, Florida
“Always a MUST HAVE!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

A true NSB weekend would not be complete without a trip to Mon Delice! We all have our favorites- mine...the Chocolate Delice....the kids love the success cookies and my husband loves it all!

• Visited July 2013

Winter Park, Florida
“Best pastries and sandwiches at the beach!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We love Mon Delice. The danish and chocolate croissant are delicious. We also pick up sandwiches made with fresh baguettes. Go early because it gets busy!

Visited July 2013
“Not really French”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Only had the chocolate croissant and it was everything but French. It was more like a wanna be croissant filled with pudding.... I might be biased though, I grew in Europe with real bakeries :)

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank SwissMiss0980
Liberty Hill, TX
“Great Bakery by the Beach!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I have a hard time reviewing Mon Delice as a "restaurant" -- they do make sandwiches, and you can get coffee or juice with your purchase, but this is a bakery, through and through. There are no tables or seating area, so I would only consider this as a place to get baked goods or sandwiches to carry.

That said, during my one week trip to New Smyrna, I stopped in at Mon Delice five times. The bakery was located just a few blocks from the condo we rented, so it made an easy breakfast stop. I always order the Almond croissants, and as usual, they were incredible. The croissant filling has just enough sweetness without overwhelming the flavor of the pastry. My sons enjoyed the plain croissants and the sausage rolls. I found the sausage rolls a little dry for my taste. I did have a custard eclair one afternoon and it was every bit as good as I remember. We also had a family brunch hosted by another family member that pretty much relied on Mon Delice as the source of all pastries. The pastries were gone in an instant. I did get to try a bit of a miniature quiche, and it was great as well. The crust was just flaky enough to crumble when you eat it, but hold together on your fork. I was also impressed that in a mini-quiche they were able to get the texture just right. I've seen too many miniature quiches that burn or dry out a bit. Mon Delice has it right.

I highly recommend Mon Delice as a one stop bakery for breakfast goods and sweets! I've been going here for many years and it is still excellent!

• Visited June 2013
DELTONA
“The best bakery in Central Florida.”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This bakery not only looks and smells wonderful everything is spectacular. It is all fresh and even the early morning goods, discounted just before closing are wonderful. If you are in New Smyrna...you just have to stop in.

Visited March 2013