Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites
$159
Hampton.com
The Riverview Hotel(New Smyrna Beach)
$218
$209
Nocturne Motel(New Smyrna Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
$85
Travelocity
Atlantic Plaza(New Smyrna Beach)
Buena Vista Inn(New Smyrna Beach)
1,053 results
All reviewshotel restaurantholiday innocean viewnew smyrnabedroom suitefull size fridgeliving areagreat place to staydefinitely stay here againget awaycoffee makeracross the streetnice poolcan't wait to go backflagler avenuekitchenettebw
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Hotel is a great experience for either a quick weekend get away or a week vacation - i've done both now at this hotel - it's location is outstanding (it is beachfront) and within an easy beach walk to flagler avenue shopping/dining etc). Rooms are huge, updated, clean and a very positive surprise (i've had apartments smaller).

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Richard V, General Manager at Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Thank you Frank for yet another fantastic review and chosing to stay with us again. It is most appreciated and look forward to serving you soon.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Lilli Sheller
Assistant Hotel General Manager

Reviewed December 8, 2013

My new bride and I stopped in New Smyrna on the way to our final honeymoon destination. There were many options of places to stay on New Smyrna but we chose this Best Western and we were not disappointed. The staff were friendly and gave us a room with an excellent view on the top floor. Although the weather was not very good during our overnight stay, the pool looked beautiful and was being tended to. ... THe only complaint I have is the kitchenette and its lack of utensils. It wouldn't be very good for a vacation home if you are hoping to cook or eat in the room.

Room Tip: All rooms are "ocean front." The property is built so that all balconies face the ocean. Some face it more than others of course.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Richard-GM-CHA, General Manager at Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Thank you for your fantastic review. I wish there was something we could do with the weather but glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have not had the opportunity to stay at this Best Western due to my work schedule not bringing me to the area. I was excited to see that finally I was getting back to the New Smyrna Beach area to do some training. Upon calling and getting a friendly voice to getting there to a warm and sincere smile. The best room and view ever. So very relaxing after a long day of travel and work. Got to stay for 2 nights and the dolphins greeted me each morning, playing in the water in front of the hotel. The room was clean and welcoming. The beds are just sink down into and get a good nights sleep. When you can start your day with a gorgeous sunrise and sit there to enjoy your conference call while sipping on coffee, does not get much better than that. Looking forward to getting back here over the next few weeks and it is the only place to stay, even if I have to drive a few extra miles to do my training and inspections. Go and check in there as I know you will not regret it. I have taken the grandkids there when I am not working and they have yet to stop talking about the entire trip. Perfect place to stay whether you are working or playing.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Kathie W
Richard-GM-CHA, General Manager at Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

"Like Going Home" is a statement I take real pride in and so happy we've made sucha great impression on you. You are the reason we are here and really appreciate your business, thank you.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

We stayed here for one night. We wanted an oceanfront hotel for a reasonable price. All rooms face the ocean. It was so nice to fall asleep listening to the waves crash onto the beach. The rooms were updated, clean and the bed and linens were comfortable and nice. It was a very good price point for being on the ocean. I would stay here again if I didn't need a full kitchen. There was a full size fridg, a few dishes and microwave in the room. No stove or silver ware.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

What a nice review of our hotel and appreciate your thoughts. We strive to make all our guests feel comfortable and have a memorable stay.

We look forward to being of service again.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Our car broke down a few miles from this hotel. We were directed to the hotel from a local gas station. The room was nice, clean and spacious. However, it was the staff that really made the hotel stand out. Connie at the front desk totally was an amazing friend. She suggested a mechanic for us and even drove us back and forth to the shop. Honestly, I love this place. Thanks Connie. You really helped us out. You were our angel. We will be back.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Linda C
Richard-GM-CHA, General Manager at Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Dear Linda C

Thank you for your review of our property. We are so happy a bad situation brought you to our door. We have a wonderful staff and Im so glad Connie went over and above to make your time with us better. We hope you will make us your destination next time you are in Florida!

Lilli Sheller