Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$174
$159
The Riverview Hotel(New Smyrna Beach)
$218
$209
Travelocity
Nocturne Motel(New Smyrna Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
$85
Travelocity
Atlantic Plaza(New Smyrna Beach)
Buena Vista Inn(New Smyrna Beach)
1,053 results
All reviewshotel restaurantholiday innocean viewnew smyrnabedroom suitefull size fridgeliving areagreat place to staydefinitely stay here againget awaycoffee makeracross the streetnice poolcan't wait to go backflagler avenuekitchenettebw
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My husband and I arrived during torrential downpours and high winds. The staff was welcoming, and quickly checked us in. There was a slight problem with our room (the carpet was wet), and when we phoned the front desk that manager was up IMMEDIATELY. She apologized and immediately gave us the keys to a similar room. And offered us the weekday rate for our entire stay, to our pleasant surprise.

We had an oceanfront king suite, and there was a separate sitting area with a pull-out futon. This room (and our bedroom) had individual balconies overlooking the ocean. Both rooms had flat-screen TVs, free HBO. My (minor) complaint about the room is that I thought efficiency meant a kitchenette. There was a full-size fridge, microwave, sink, small (4-cup) coffee pot, a few plates/cups/utensils. But no cooktop or oven. Oh well, who knew microwaved eggs could taste so good!

The bathroom was clean, with plenty of towels and toiletries. Lots of hot water. Wish there was a makeup mirror, but that's a frequent complaint of mine in most hotels. The closet was large, and the dresser was ample. The bed was very comfortable. The housekeeping folks cleaned up as soon as we vacated the room in the morning.

There was a newspaper at our door each morning. I can't comment on the restaurant, because we didn't eat there. I saw a fitness room that looked well-stocked. There was a computer/printer on the first floor for us to print off our boarding passes. The desk personnel were always friendly. Plenty of parking. The pool area was quite nice, though we spent most of our time on the beach. I didn't hear noise from other guests during our stay.

Definitely wil stay here again on our next trip to NSB.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Richard V, General Manager at Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Very much appreciated and happy the staff treated you well. With our newly renovated hotel the staff is even more anxious to serve our hotel guests. Thank you.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

All the rooms have a sitting area, kitchen section and separate bedroom and bath so it really helps if you're a group of friends or family. The balcony however is a little disappointing because it has the air conditioning unit on it so it's not a truly quiet place where you can sit and listen to the waves come in. The pool area is fine except for the day a traveling baseball team and their families were staying at the hotel; a little too chaotic for really relaxing. The breakfast restaurant small so allow for wait time if the hotel is crowded. The location is good; you should walk the beach to the Breakers for great burgers at lunchtime.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for the great review and agree, it is a great view of the beach. Thank you and look forward to being of service real soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

This use tobe a Holiday Inn . It is still a fantastic hotel . Excelant location right on the beach . We stay herea couple times a year for fishing. the2 room is great to accomodate 3 guys. possibly 4. great choice while in New Smyrna. For a good dinner yahave to go to The Garlic . For great burgers you have to hit The Breakers. Guiness on tap . Have Fun!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Richard V, General Manager at Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

We could not agree more that the burgers are the best at "The Breakers". The staff and I appreciate the very nice comments about your stay with us and glad you and your buddy's had a good time.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed 2 nights in early April 2013. We travel quite frequently, but have never encountered such a friendly, welcoming staff as we did at this hotel. Everyone- front desk, housekeeping, restaurant staff, hotel manager, were helpful, funny, and the very best we could ask for to make our mini vacation a true VACATION !! The rooms were spacious and clean. We had a fabulous view of the ocean from our room. Had the special at the restaurant every morning for only $2.22, eggs bacon and pancakes, plus a fabulous view of the ocean worth waking up for. The Flager St. shopping area was a quick 2-3 min drive away, with great shopping and restaurants if you wanted some time out of the sun.
We will definitely return !! Loved it !!!

Room Tip: High floor, out on the point facing the ocean. But all rooms looked like they had a nice view
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much the great reviews, it is very much appreciated.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

When I walked in I was greeted with a smile, my room was very clean and obviously recently renovated, and I had a fabulous OCEAN VIEW! I was pleasantly surprised to find a full fridge and microwave, and a separate bedroom.. I needed a relaxing couple of days and got it. The beach was steps away, the pool was cozy, and the staff was so accommodating and happy. There were also a variety of restaurants within a few blocks. I could walk everywhere. I will definitely go back!

Room Tip: I found out all the rooms were oceanview! Nice
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Richard V, General Manager at Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for your fabulous review and we agree, the view is amazing which is why people come and stay with us. You certainly came a long way from Mackinaw, MI which happens to be my favorite place in the world.

Thank you again and hope we can serve you again real soon.