Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites
$174
$159
The Riverview Hotel(New Smyrna Beach)
$218
$209
SpringHill Suites New Smyrna Beach(New Smyrna Beach)
$179
  • Breakfast included
Coastal Waters Inn(New Smyrna Beach)
$107
Orbitz.com
$159
Nocturne Motel(New Smyrna Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
$85
Black Dolphin Inn(New Smyrna Beach)
$219
$194
$209
TripAdvisor
1,063 results
All reviewshotel restaurantholiday innocean viewnew smyrnabedroom suitefull size fridgeliving areagreat place to staydefinitely stay here againget awaycoffee makeracross the streetnice poolcan't wait to go backflagler avenuekitchenettebw
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is by far one of the nicest and cleanest hotels I've ever stayed in. Rooms are recently renovated, rooms are super clean, staff is the best and I travel quite a bit so I know how a staff is supposed to treat people. The view of the ocean each day is amazing.

Room Tip: If you like the sun on your balcony choose the southside.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Carol F
Richard-GM-CHA, General Manager at Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Thank you Carol and family. The view of the ocean from our hotel is by far the best and we're very proud of it. I appreciate the great comments and excited you were so happy with our staff's service. Please look us up the next time you're in town knowing my staff hopes to serve you and your family again.
Merry Christmas.
Richard & Staff

Reviewed December 5, 2012

My family and I stayed at Best Western NSB recently and it was horrible. The hotel was very dirty and very poor housekeeping. The first room I checked into had multiple cockroaches in it when I called the the front desk no one even apologized. I have worked in hotels for 5 years and know that the basics of customer service is making the guest feel comfortable. When security came to bring us keys to the new room he assisted us to the new room he was very kind. The second room wasn't much better but since there were no cockroaches we stayed. There was cereal on the floor of a room that was supposed to be clean, the fire alarm was chirping, the toilet worked when it felt like it, housekeeping was the worst I have seen and there was a layer of grease on the elevator door for the 4 days we were there. The first morning we went and had breakfast in the restaurant and the girl working dropped the bottle of cleaner she was using and got chemicals on the ground. She continued to step over the chemicals while passing that area instead of getting a towel to clean it, not only is that a health violation but a safety hazard as well that someone could have slipped on. Prices are outrageous for sub par food, needless to say we only ate their once. At checkout the lady told us she would have the manager contact me later that day regarding these issues, i still have not heard from anyone at this hotel, it seems they really don't care about the guests that come to stay there.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank astrohmeyer
Richard V, General Manager at Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

I'm very disappointed in your review of our of newly renovated hotel. I do beleive what you are referring to is a cockroach but a palmetto bug. People get confused with this critter. They live in the palm trees and fly about at night. Unfortunately guest leave their doors open to hear the ocean at night and some do manage to make their way into the guest rooms. When this happens we do our best to get them out but they are tricky. Anyone living in Florida knows what I'm talking about. The palmetto bug is not a sign of a dirty hotel just a reeality of living in Florida.
I apologize we failed to live up to your expectations but as one will note, our guests love us and know we have a great operation. Merry Christmas.
Sincerely:
Richard Vyse

Reviewed December 3, 2012

My family and i have stayed here several times when Holiday Inn, We were so amazed in the changes since they have gone Best Western. The rooms are great, what a differance, Same great staff , and the restaurant is wonderful. The Rest mgr and staff made you feel right at home. The food was so good. We will definitely be back

Room Tip: We liked the north side, more view of ocean
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank evergladesoasis
Richard V, General Manager at Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

I love your title, "We will be back" and truly appreciate the very nice comments. The dining room staff is always delighted to be of service. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Richard Vyse & Staff

Reviewed December 3, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed November 27, 2012

The only reason I have joined Best Western program is because of this Hotel. They are always polite and accommodating.I stay here often. I always stayed when they were a Holiday Inn but staff has been retained and tehy are still the best

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank MICHAEL S
Richard V, General Manager at Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Thank you for continuing to stay with us. The hotel owner has put millions into the place and we are very proud of our hotel and it shows in how the hotel staff treats our customers.
Looking forward to being of service again on your next visit.
Richard & Staff