“Big Taste”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Orlando, Florida
“Big Taste”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Hear is a great subs place for when your headed to the beach to stop by Big Joe ...for one of thier many choices of subs all filled with fresh ingredients and the large sub enough for two......stay hungry my friends

Visited May 2013

Nine Mile Falls
“Subs made to order, fairly priced, blows the franchised shops away!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Forget Subway and their copycat franchises - Big Joes is the real deal in New Smyrna Beach. Eat in, call ahead, or order to go from "the lady that takes your order, answers the phone, and sometimes seems a bit rude." No matter, this locally-owned business is all about character, value and fantastic food. We recently ordered several subs, all different kinds, and some salads for a big group of out of towners, and everyone raved about the quantity, quality and taste of what we brought home. Having lived in Philadelphia for 30 years, I feel qualified to judge cheesesteaks, and I'll take Big Joes over Pat's or Gino's any day! I can't think of a better way to keep my lunch dollars local!

• Visited April 2013
florida
“Forget Subway & Publix!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

A little restaurant on the corner of Canal St and US-1. A basic little place with the MOST delicious subs and salads!!! You can eat in or go in and order to go. No alcohol served here. We usually go in and order subs to take with us to the beach or fishing. You go and order and they will make your sub just the way you want it, and let me tell you they do not skimp on the meats like Subway does!! Now Publix does make a pretty good Sub but Joe's bread and fresh ingredients are waaaaayyyyy better!!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Cindy L
Detroit
“Great food Great prices”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I had lunch here. I had a 16" sub with plenty of meat, she had a burger, and we shared a drink. Total bill was $15. Both sandwiches were great and we took half of the sub home for dinner. The order process is "unique", but if you really look it is part of their charm. Hard to argue with their success.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank WdotDave
vermont
“Nothing good to say”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I never did eat. Went in for lunch at 11:30 am and was told to order at the register and sit down on one of the 3 legged stools at the counter...Well I am a big guy and the stools looked a little sketchy. The booths looked nice and if they let you sit in one they actually wait on you. So the booths were all empty but the lady that was in charged would not let me sit at one of the 1/2 doz booths because it may fill up. So I left.

• Visited December 2012