My husband and I have been coming here for the past eight years for our anniversary. We have brought other couples to join us and enjoy the weekend getaway. Leave your cares and worries at the airport. This is one great place to rest and relax. We have also enjoyed the spa next door. This year we brought two additional couples (their first time) and they kept thanking us for sharing our little bit of paradise with them. Our one friend (after day two) said he was finally "getting it", on why we love coming here. We kept asking him if he "learned it" yet? When we were leaving for the airport he finally said he "learned". Learning to relax, no time keeping, no work worry....just relax. When we checked out yesterday we all made our reservations for next year. The restaurant next door is great (ate there Sunday night). JB Fishcamp is great (at there Saturday) and the Garlic is wonderful (ate there Friday night). If you want, there are lots of things to do. If you don't want to do anything, you can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Riverview Hotel. Enjoy a unique historic experience for both romantic getaways and family vacations alike. Established in 1885 the Victorian style Riverview Hotel is a picturesque icon of New Smyrna Beach, Florida. Overlooking the Indian River and lively Flagler Ave., we offer the perfect location for boutique shopping or a day at the beach and a variety of unique bars and restaurants at night. You're visit will include a complimentary expanded continental breakfast brought to your room every morning, mint-chocolates placed on your plush robes at turn down, free Wi-Fi, complimentary bike rentals and access to our tropical pool area. During your stay we invite you to visit our "World Class Spa", The Spa At Riverview, where you can relax and unwind all day. For a romantic meal overlooking the river, delicious food, beautiful sunsets and superb entertainment, there's no place in town better than The Grille At Riverview located adjacent to us.No matter when you visit there's always something fun and exciting to do. One of the trendiest little beach towns in the U.S. through its booming art and surf community, New Smyrna Beach has become a diverse vacation destination hot spot. Both Flagler Ave and Canal Street provide events almost every week for your entertainment. Whether you enjoy wiggling your toes in the sand, boating, fishing, surfing, hiking, kayaking, biking, shopping, dining or just plain relaxing, New Smyrna Beach is the place for your next get-a-way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Riverview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverview New Smyrna Beach
- Riverview Hotel New Smyrna Beach