Night Swan Intracoastal Bed and Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$155
$159
The Riverview Hotel(New Smyrna Beach)
$218
$209
Travelocity
Nocturne Motel(New Smyrna Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
$85
Orbitz.com
Atlantic Plaza(New Smyrna Beach)
Buena Vista Inn(New Smyrna Beach)
All reviewsthe main housefront porchb bfree ice creamintracoastal waterwaymanatee sightingnew smyrnaporch swingguest kitchencanal streetyogurtview of the riverwonderful hostshistoric downtownquichebreakfast was deliciousboth mornings
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This was our second stay at The Night Swan, our first stay under new ownership.
Betsy was very sweet and acommodating. Breakfast was yummy, with special added touches.
Plan on going back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My girlfriend and I spent a quickly-planned two nights at the Black Swan at the back end of a business conference. We had a fabulous B&B-experience there....... Betsy and her staffer/ breakfast chef Micheal were enaging, accomodating and proided excellent service. The thoughtful touches were everywhere - cold pop and wine in the fridge, fresh baked cookies out on a plate and 5 flavours of icecream in the freezer. The beach and the sho-browsing at New Smyrna were a good as advertised......now my husband and soms want to go there too!

Jan B
Calgary, Canada

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My family just spent the weekend at the Night Swan and had a wonderful experience. My husband booked the Captains Suite for my birthday surprise and we were traveling with our 2 children ages 7 & 4! We have been apprehensive to stay at a B & B with our children but the Night Swan made all of us feel so comfortable & welcomed! The room was clean and the view was amazing! The property is beautiful from the grounds, the dock, & the decor inside the house. My kids loved the front porch, cookies and ice cream! The breakfast in the morning was delicious and the chef even made french toast to order for my daughter! Great find - highly recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I stayed here recently on a Thursday night while traveling for business purposes. I was completely taken by the place upon arrival. After a tour of the house and grounds and a brief introduction my friend and I were given the keys. I slept wonderfully in the Live Oak Room and found the accomodations to be an absolute delight (hot shower, clean sheets, fresh towels, good shampoo). My friend and I enjoyed the complementary ice cream and the wonderful dock. This place is a dream and Matt and Betsy are wonderful hosts.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2013

For our wedding anniversary get-away, we spent the weekend at the Night Swan in NSB, Fl. We were greeted by the delicious aroma of home-baked goods and warm and wonderful Inns-keepers and chef. There are 3 buildings on the property, we stayed in the Dolphin domain. Our suite has a lovely four poster King bed, private bathroom and an enclosed porch that looks across at the Indian River. The view is also of the sunrise, it can be enjoyed from the room, front lawn or on their private dock, lovely. Everything we ate was wonderful. They even stock Breyers' Ice Cream in each kitchen so you may help yourself to a bedtime treat. The area is a beautiful residential neighborhood which is kept up well and located a few blocks south of the Saturday morning Farmers Market, which is very nice to visit.
The Inns Keepers and staff are attentive, polite, and very accommodating. We spent time on Flagler Street shopping the unique stores, enjoying refreshments, eventually winding up at the beach at the end of the boulevard. Ponce Inlet Lighthouse is a short road trip to the north, a nice and history-filled adventure.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mamanelly1
Betsy B, Owner at Night Swan Intracoastal Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thanks so much for the great review on Trip Advisor-I really appreciate it. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope you will be back again.