All reviews covered parking ice machine new smyrna overnight beds microwave
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Rick is very welcoming, and Emma very helpful.
The rooms are very clean, new beds and It's like having your own efficiency. Has a microwave and frig. Not far from beach, near great restaurants. I'll be back!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

The rooms were very clean and the hospitality was amazing anything i needed they were they to accommodate me. Shops and restaurants are close. Night life is right down the street no more than a 5 min drive which was very convient. I definitely would recommend this place to my friends.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed July 18, 2016

20 unit facility in an older run down part of town, but it was cheap, quiet, and had comfortable beds. Ice machine was not working, room had refrig and microwave in it, and coffee available in the office. Only toiletries offered was bar soap, you'll need to bring your own shampoo.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank RicDic
Reviewed June 15, 2016

I reserved a room online an received an email stating our room was ready at 11am - four hours before most hotels will let you check in. Rick, the owner, provided above and beyond service. I asked if I could use his hose to wash down the boat, he stated no problem. The facility has ice for a quarter, which appeared worked, but I didn't use. The beds were the best beds I have stayed in for the price / value of the motel. They were comparable to a $200 a night hotel such as a Marriott or Hilton. I will definitely be back. Thanks Rick

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
5  Thank BNPGator
Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

We have a view of hotels and such; a clean bed, a clean shower and a clean toilet makes the place. This place ticks those boxes easily, and more with a decent rate too.

The rooms are quiet, decent air con and come with a fridge and microwave if needed. A large CRT TV faces the bed, and wifi is available for free. The shower and bathroom was roomy enough, not to mention plenty of storage for clothes and the like.

The owner, Rick was friendly and accommodating, and you can see the love he has put into this place.

All in all, this place was a perfect for the two nights we stayed in New Smyrna, and if we pass through again, will be the first on our list to stay at.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family