“Lovely. Great Vacation For My Family”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Smyrna Beach
Hacienda del Sol II
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Lovely. Great Vacation For My Family”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I stayed here with my husband and two kids (aged 3 and 1). It was great to be so close to the beach. The pool was an awesome choice for outdoor activity too. Its clean, quiet, the neighbors are nice and its close to other attractions. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in 508. We had a nice view of the ocean. No worries with the kids on the deck either. I...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank BrennyE

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Lake Mary, Florida
Reviewed May 20, 2011

When we first arrive at our unit (110) the unit looked organized but it was very dirty, even after vacuum, mop, dust, it didn't get too clean, feels like it was not properly clean for a while, not just "from last week"! After the third day when I was walking back to my unit I found cockroaches dead in the grass, them more in the next day, big ones too, and finally found alive ones later on, which for me, and specially with my 9 month old, was not cool! However the price was very good and we were far down from the driving area so that was a good point, plus looks like they made some upgrades in the kitchen! I really hope it helps, you in your vacation we never know what we r getting when we book something online! Good Luck

Room Tip: We rented the unit 110 and it was not clean!
Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank Renata S
Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed January 16, 2011

For two years now, my wife, son and I have gone to this condo resort and both times have been spectacular. There were several regulars who remembered us from our first visit and they were as nice as they could be. The beach is literally 12 feet from the back door and the views are amazing. The beach is great for walking on, sand castle making, shallow water wading, fishing and more and it goes on as far as the eye can see. I can't recommend the Hacienda Del Sol 2 enough!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank allizdog
PearleOttawa
Reviewed April 6, 2010

Hacienda del Sol II is a well-kept condo building, which for snowbirds is like a home away from home. A great place for families and for seniors too. It is a place that we continue to come back to year after year - a place where good times and comfortable surroundings leave you with good memories and a wish to return again and again. We now have other family members and friends hoping to stay at the Hacienda del Sol II.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank PearleOttawa
Harrogate
Reviewed April 16, 2009

Just returned to the UK. Wish we could have stayed another week at least. The location is just marvellous as you are right on the beach. My niece and nephew [ages 5 and 7 ] just loved it and we could relax as the beach is clean and safe with no cars. The condo had a lovely big seafront balcony where we ate all our meals and had everything we needed right down to beach towels and toys for the children. The staff were very helpful with suggestions for places to visit and eat out. We even drove down to the Kennedy Space Centre one day which was fantastic. We will definitely be back !!!!
Jill Bryant, Harrogate U.K.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank jillybHarrogate
Orlando
Reviewed April 2, 2009

Our kids loved the location (ages 12, 13, 15 ) You are right on the beach and thankfully no cars in sight. Spring break meant lots of other families to hang out with. Everyone very friendly and not too crowded. Our unit @ the condo was clean and modern and a ocean view balcony meant we could sit in the shade and watch the world go by with a frosty drink in hand! Good restaurants close by (Spanish River Grille was great & so was JB's as always). Will definitely go back - easy drive from orlando (even to commute when I could not get the whole week off) Can't wait til next year!

The Briegels From Orlando!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank visualflux
great falls, virginia
Reviewed March 25, 2009

I just returned from a week at HDS2 with my 80 year old uncle, he lives in pittsburgh and really needed a week in the sun. I have stayed there many times before with my husband and children when they were younger but it had been years. I decided to go with what I knew and was not disappointed. It was a mixture of all ages and everyone was very friendly. We were lucky enough to be there over St. Patrick's day and the management held a big party for the guests with live music and lots of food, no green beer, but we used green plastic cups. They spent 2 days decorating it was just great. I've already email them for next year, hoping to stay a lot longer.
We grilled out twice, the grills were very clean, and no waiting. I highly recommend HDS2.

• Stayed March 2009