“Just great coffee roaster”

Island Roasters Coffee Company
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed June 30, 2014

When in New Smyrna, and if you want good coffee, go see Scott at Island Roasters Coffee. Wax there yesterday, had simply a great latte and brought home two bags of coffee, He does it right. Small batch roasting, excellent taste and decent pricing.

2  Thank stephen l

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We have visited this coffee shop several times. The coffee is all organic and tastes awesome. A friend told me there is a difference in the taste and she was right. They roast their own beans and do a great job. The people there are extremely helpful and friendly. Ed has waited on us several times and always is at no loss for words. He is very friendly and cordial. We bought a growler with their cold brewed coffee. They also have a cold brew concentrate you can buy that you mix with water to suit your taste. If you haven't tasted a cold brew you have to try it. They also use coffee frozen ice cubes so it does not get watered down as they melt. They have a variety of coffees and drinks so they will have any thing you are looking for. It is a small and quaint place with only one table inside but they have tables with umbrellas outside. This is one coffee shop that the coffee truly is good to the last drop.

2  Thank Ranman2013
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Love this place. Great cup of coffee, and if you like ice coffee they have coffee ice cubes so that your coffee does not get watery!! Worth going if you love coffee

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Scott and Tara Clawson offer fabulous organic/fair trade coffee selections from a tiny unassuming cafe on the mainland side of the North Causeway in NSB. There are a few tables and chairs for relaxing and sipping outside and one round hightop inside. But I digress. Beans are roasted in a gleaming new roaster and the air is often infused with a rich coffee aroma. Coffees represent Ethiopia, Guatamala, Kenya and a host of other countries. They may be purchased in half pound and pound bags. Their hot and iced coffee drink menu is basic and well-priced. They also offer muffins, fig bars, biscotti, local honeys and yaupon holly tea sold in attractive tins. I've had a cappuccino every time, each one flavorful and foamy thick which is exactly how I like it. Seems like every time I head over beachside, my car automatically starts to veer toward the flapping vertical coffee flag alongside Island Roasters. Once you try it, yours will too.

1  Thank Debbisam
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in just a few min ago. I needed the afternoon beverage. The ice coffee mocha hit the spot. I personally like a strong robust ice coffee. They did it for me, boy was it good. Scott was very good at helping me select my roast. I can't say anything bad about the café. It was more than I expected. I always check for cleanliness, and I was not disappointed, spotless. Drop in , and you'll agree with me.