“Enter at your own risk”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Orlando, Florida
“Enter at your own risk”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

This place is just starting up but anyone that reads this "DON'T GO"........this Kozy Korner used to be Lost Lagoon and we always enjoyed that place, so we stopped to check it out!!!! Again DON"T GO.......We sat at the bar, which doing that you can watch the cook......This cook did NOT wear any kind of glove while handling the food, he kept wiping his hands on a dirty rag, while he was handling the meat, cheese, bread, toppings for the burgers he kept answering his phone. He would answer it and then tuck it between his arm and ear while still handling the food and wiping his hands on that DIRTY rag. The owner was there and did nothing or said nothing about the cooks handling of the food. The server, well what can ya say, "Dumber then a box of rocks", I set my beer glass on the bar to get a refill along with my husband, well she gave my husband a beer in a new glass and just filled the glass I had back up with beer. She kept playing with her hair and she was handling food as well. I know this is a new place but get with it guys!!!!! GLOVES, GLOVES, GLOVES!!!!

• Visited March 2014