“Awesome!”
Review of The Posh Pineapple

The Posh Pineapple
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We are a unique and trendy gift boutique where you will love to shop for yourself or a loved one! Come in and see us at The Posh!
“Awesome!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

What a great gift shop! I wouldn't visit NSB without heading to the Posh!!! The decor is so cute and I love all the items I purchased. The owner is the best!

1 Thank Yum1105

“Wonderful!!!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

After anxiously awaiting the opening of this boutique we were NOT disappointed! Such a variety of unique gifts! Great price points as well! We walked away with some treasures for sure! Can't wait to go back!!!

1 Thank Flymamma1
Altamonte Springs, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A new beautiful gem in New Smyrna Beach!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The Posh Pineapple is such a beautiful store! They have many items in the store to make your shopping a wonderful and unique experience! I went home with quite a bit of those items for Christmas and some even for myself! The sales people were so friendly, fun and helpful which made for a very enjoyable time spent there! I cannot wait for my next visit to NSB and the Posh Pineapple, and would very much recommend this store to anyone in, or making a trip to NSB!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Stephannie58
Longwood, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Something for everyone at The Posh Pineapple!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I went to The Posh Pineapple twice this weekend. A beautiful shop with so many great items for my home, for gifts or for myself! All price points, quality merchandise and super friendly, helpful staff. I would recommend this store to anyone visiting NSB.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Sue R
Altamonte Springs, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very unique store with lots of interesting things for sale.”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

I visited on opening day. First of all the store is beautiful. The floor the lighting the fixtures all are terrific.

They have a wide variety of unique things for sale.

If you are in new Smyrna Beach you must visit The Posh Pineapple!!

Visited October 2013