“Great Server!!”

Norwoods Restaurant and Wine Shop
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Description: New Smyrna's oldest and most award winning restaurant. Established in 1946 and has been a landmark destination ever since. Wine spectator Best of Award of excellence since 1993. Florida Trend magazines top 200 for more than 15 years. Great seafood and Angus beef.
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We are locals and have not been to Norwoods in quite awhile. Boy we have been missing some great food! two of us had the delicious tuna OMG !!! what a great meal and the price was good too. I had the shrimp and grits meal. I could not how delicious it was too, ate the whole plate.
But most of all our server LINDA was exceptional! So refreshing to get such great service.
Thank you so much for everything. We look forward to going back soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,524)

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We were able to call ahead, making our wait time shorter. The bar area was busy, but we were able to secure drinks and head to the patio, which had patio heaters on a cool, Florida evening. The food was superb, the wine delicious and the server, Kristin was a real pro who was not ruffled at all by how busy the restaurant was.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Cudos to waiter Rob who gave great service and attention. Warm, professional personality. Greated at door with smiles and cordiality. Food was excellent!

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Suggested by a local and backed up by trip advisor. Went before 6 and got a great menu of early bird specials. You could still order off the regular main menu though.

She-crab soup was awesome. Coconut shrip was good. Creme brulee for dessert...needed to be more brulee-d.

My friend got the farm raised salmon. She felt it tasted "farm-y" and prefers the wild caught.

Great service by Sue.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Went there today as I figured based on this site it was the best seafood restaurant in new Smyrna. I was wrong. The waiter disappeared on us and we almost did a dine a dash as it took forever for him to even bring me the check. The food was extremely bland and maybe undercook as my stomach is upset. I would warn and advise anyone that reads this to stay away and go to another restaurant as you will definitely be disappointed.

1  Thank Pablo L