“Great service!”

Norwoods Restaurant and Wine Shop
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Description: New Smyrna's oldest and most award winning restaurant. Established in 1946 and has been a landmark destination ever since. Wine spectator Best of Award of excellence since 1993. Florida Trend magazines top 200 for more than 15 years. Great seafood and Angus beef.
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My husband and I came in Friday evening, we were seated right away. Kristen was great she took our order and our food came out quickly. She wasnt like most waitresses she didn't hover over us and we really appreciated that. We just want wanted a calm peaceful evening and she made it happen. Thanks again Kristen.

There are newer reviews for Norwoods Restaurant and Wine Shop

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We try a new restaurant each time we visit New Smyrna. So, I was excited to read the reviews of Norwood's because we are big seafood fans. I was also happy to see that prices are considerably cheaper on the "midday menu" which is offered daily until 6pm. But, my excitement quickly turned to disappointment. I had the Shrimp and Crab Au Gratin and my husband had three selections of fried seafood. It was average at best. The seafood did not taste fresh, the vegetables had a strange taste and the garlic mash was pasty. Norwood's is rated #4 on the list of restaurants, but it does not come even close to the quality of food at places like Blackbeards Inn and Ocean's Seafood.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I was invited by some friends to attend a birthday dinner. I have been away from Daytona/New smyrna area for 30 years so finding a restaurant that still serves the quality of food and service that matches to the "Restaurant heydays" is hard to find. I was told this restaurant is one of the best when it comes to both food and service. Linda was our server and did an excellent job. I had ordered the filet and added the coconut shrimp since it was so highly reccommended. I was not disappointed. I thought the prices were reasonable and the price value you receive is extroadinary. It will be a pleasure to return again which I am sure, will be soon.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I am a local here and would never eat anywhere else. We celebrated my best friends birthday at Norwood's last night and we were thrilled to say the least...everything was perfect from food to server....We LOVE Linda our server...no words to describe how fabulous she is and of course our Rich :) Eat at Norwood's..... best dining experience ANYWHERE. Nothing compares!!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Disappointed in the Key Lime Pie. Always used to get during our annual family ladies trip. Go back to your old recipe. Ordered appetizers -- they were ok. But pretty pricey for the quality of food.