“What a difference new owners make!”
Review of NSB Seashack

NSB Seashack
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view
Description: We like to say, "We have something for everyone!". Pj's has fabulous food, fantastic decor, lively bar, and spectacular views overlooking the Indian River lagoon. Serving fresh seafood, pasta, steak, and pizza in an open air restaurant. Featuring daily specials, early bird specials and happy hour!
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“What a difference new owners make!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Returning to P.J.'s after a two-year break, I was pleasantly surprised by the creative preparation of fish tacos. Three small fillets, which I ordered blackened, positioned whole in taco shells with several complementary vegetables and a tasty sauce. A spicier avocado sauce is available for the more adventurous (it added just the right touch of fire). This is one place that knows how to make rice pilaf, which accompanied the tacos--perfectly cooked long grain white rice with small bits of onion, green pepper, celery, and seasonings.

Not to forget the wonderfully attentive service from Kristine, who checked in on me often to fill my glass and ensure I was enjoying my lunch. Dana also asked if I needed anything as she breezed by to her tables. This is my first visit with the new owners, who have experience running other restaurants in the area. The place feels different, in a pleasant way.

With their fantastic back deck, P.J.'s is also a great place to enjoy an important Florida wildlife estuary on the Indian River, reputedly the most diverse in Florida, although you needn't worry about critters joining you for lunch. I'll be coming back.

Lansing, West Virginia
“Great service and atmosphere”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

We are from west Virginia on vacation and our condo recommended you so we thought we would stop in and try it... I'm happy to say we were definitely not disappointed!! Great food at a great price and our server Natasha was outstanding and had a great personality. We will definitely be back.

Brewster, Massachusetts
“New Smyrna Beach Lunch”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Great service from Sarah who served us an awesome meal of seafood lunch specials on Dec. 10th. Each special was fresh and prepared to suit each of us specifically. Will eat here on our next visit to the area. We have already shared our experience with friends who will give it a try.E ach special only cost $ 8.88 (a real bargain).

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Best service on the planet!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We eat there every Sunday. The food is excellent . The atmosphere is terrific and our waitress Sarah is the best of the best!! We ask for her each time we eat there. She never misses a beat. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a nice relaxing meal.

Rich and Janet
Venetian Bay

Carleton Place, Canada
“wonderful evening”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Went to PJs the night of there lobster bucket special. It was excellent and more than reasonably priced..Service was great and atmosphere relaxing. Would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013