“Great Brunch Spot” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grille At Riverview

Grille At Riverview
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Brunch Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

I went to the Grille Sunday past for Brunch and let me just state that I was blown away. The food was spectacular and what great additions since my last Brunch.
First was the live entertainment that was the source of my toe tapping and singing...great solo entertainer and the mood was set.
I helped myself to the make your own Bloody Mary bar and I was able to test my own skills as a mixologist. All the while, my wife sipping on her $3 Mimosa. I piled on the cheese, blue cheese olives and shrimp in with my special fixings and felt right at home and then some.
I have to mention as well that The Grille has made some big facilities improvements that are appealing to their guests as I noticed a big upgrade.
My Eggs Benedict were cooked to perfection as well as my wife's and we left waiting to return.
THIS IS THE SPOT FOR BRUNCH IN NEW SMYRNA BEACH, HANDS DOWN !!
Do yourselves a favor and check it out..you will not be disappointed!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Richard G

New Smyrna Beach
“Great Food and View”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is a must for vacationers or visitors. They have the best aged Prime Rib in NSB. Staff is great. View is great, all at a reasonable price. They have an excellent early meal menu, that includes a glass of wine, only problem with that is Monday thru Friday.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Better value just down the road”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

This restaurant is very impressive looking and has the best view on the block. But, sadly the prices and offerings on the menu made my husband and I get up and leave before we ordered. It took 15 minutes before a waiter came over (just as we were leaving).

I would recommend this place as a great meeting place for drinks but little else.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Great Meal poor waitress ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Our meal was great as usual. Our waitress Candence was not. She didn't finish waiting on us , sent another waitress to handle us. Claire was very good Candence was rude and abrupt. First time ever happened to us. Do not go to her . May be back may not . Too many fine restaurants around. The manager needs to have a meeting with the servers. Just read the reviews most are about bad service. Which is a shame such a great view and good food. Maybe they need a new manager .

1 Thank Pat9037
Sherrill, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

We had lunch on the outdoor terrace. Fabulous view of the river and the draw bridge.. we had fried Haddock which was amazing

Visited May 2014