“Sunset menu”

Grille At Riverview
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Sunset menu”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We heard about a terrific sunset menu and let me tell you what a great deal.
You get a free cocktail choice of soup or salad and an entree.
I had the clam chowder which was excellent and my wife had house salad, mix greens fresh tomatoes and cucumbers with made in house vinaigrette. I had the prime rib which i was told aged 45 days and roast for not less than 5 hrs and my wife had baked haddock. Let me just say that they both were very tasty. You cant go wrong with this sunset deal and dont forget the views.
My server was very professional and efficient , we will definitely visit more often.

• Visited February 2014

New Jersey
“Anniversary Disappointment”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary at the Grille at Riverview with our family. Luckily, we have been here before and enjoyed ourselves and the meal. This time however, everything from service to food needed improvement. The prime rib was tough to chew and the tr out was tasteless save the hollandaise sauce used to top it.
Overall, it was a less than good experience but not enough to deter going back.

• Visited February 2014
Lancaster, California
“best seafood ever”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

The seafood and service was the best I have had in my travels all over the world. Pricy but worth it

Visited February 2014
Florida
“OK but Pricey”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Love the location & this is a superb watering hole if catching the water taxi ferry. The priciness is justified when there is live entertainment, but a bit steep for a typical afternoon or evening outing. Service is excellent and facility is unique.

Visited February 2014
“I love this place so much!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

This place is so good, everything I have ordered there was just amazing and loved it all! Great menu. Great view. Nice to sit outside when the weather is warm. Love the salmon and veggies and love the dessert menu! Will take pictures at my next visit