“Bring your boat”

Grille At Riverview
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Wickenburg, Arizona
“Bring your boat”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

For an afternoon or evening on the Halifax River, watching the sunset AND haviong a fine meal is well worth the cost. Varied menu, choice of inside or outside seating, and enough room so you're not bumping into the neighboring table. The food, of course, will easily live up to anyone's expectations.

Visited June 2012

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Nice sunset dining Views”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I loved it. This is a great place to enjoy a drink and watch the sunset over the horizon....On the inlet side, not the ocean side...this upscale restaurant is nicely located off Flagler Ave. near the Bridge going across to the mainland in New Smyrna Beach (Daytona) area.

Great appetizers and entrees...Dine inside, or go outside on the deck and walkway and enjoy a drink and gorgeous sunsets. The staff is friendly, and they take good care of you. Adjacent to the restaurant is an INN (almost like a B&B setup), w/ a quaint gift-shop in the lobby area.

Reasonable pricing for seafood and other entrees. Nice Happy Hours as well.

I recommend it highly.

• Visited November 2012
Haverford, PA
“Unfriendly to vegans”
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Checked this restaurant out in advance and it had several vegan options on their extensive menu. I was encouraged when the specials board assured us that there was something for everyone. On Thanksgiving however, they couldn't offer me anything other than steamed vegetables. The waitress tried hard and spoke directly to the chef, but everything had chicken stock, butter, or cheese--even the bread. No fruit, no sorbet, no mushrooms, not even pasta. I spoke with manager Tom who didn't seem to care. Tom's excuse was that on a special day they had limited options. Limited doesn't quite describe it. After I told him I didn't expect to pay 28.95 for steamed vegetables he did remove the charge. Raw deal and epic fail on customer service.

2 Thank dbellamy105
Wilkesboro, North Carolina
“A Favorite Place”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We go here for special/romantic times. Nice atmosphere. Great filet mignon dinner! Nice wine. Competitively priced. Courteous staff.

Visited November 2012
“Disappointing”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I decided to take my girlfriend somewhere nice for dinner Saturday November 17th so I chose "the grille" because It was suppose to be one of the best restaurants in town and my experience there was horrible. We get there and the we chose to sit outside because it was a nice night out, we sit down at out table and the wind blocker is down (mind you it wasn't freezing out or windy) and the heat was blasting right on us.. so we get up and ask to move to a table inside and a waiter seats us at this small table that is at the corner of the Resturant up against the wall/window by the doors that lead out to the deck and on the other side of the table there was this big block pillar/wall. Our waiter had little manners, when he brought the bread he told my girlfriend to "move your menu" didn't say please.. we ordered our food i got the 8oz filet mignon MED WELL with mashed potatoes and veggies, my girlfriend ordered crab legs and a loaded baked potato.
our food came out to us in a decant amount of time, but when i cut into my steak it was too dark where we were sitting for me to even see if it was cooked right, so I took a bite of it and it was like RARE or MED RARE. I was upset about it but I didn't want it to ruin our special night, mashed potatoes were plane, no flavor what so ever and same with the veggies. my girlfriend said her crab legs were okay. Every time our waiter came to pour us more water he reached over our plates with the water pitcher and not once did I hear him say "excuse me". throughout our meal our waiter kept standing about 15 feet away from our table and staring in my direction which made me very mad and uncomfortable. My entire dining experience there was horrible, I was very disappointed and I would NOT recommend anyone to go there.

2 Thank nheil_07