“Great Place at reasonable prices”

Manny's Pizza Beachside
Cuisines: African, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 19, 2014

My family and I really enjoyed Manny's Beachside Restaurant. The menu selection was varied enough that everyone could find something. The waitress was very friendly and attentive and we all went away satisfied! I would recommend Manny's as a family friendly place that is kind of reminiscent of the 50's!

There are newer reviews for Manny's Pizza Beachside

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Every time I eat at Manny's or pick up a pizza to take with me I kinda wonder why. NSB is my vacation destination at least twice a year, and after my beach trip last week, I thought I would share my Manny's take out thoughts.
I really like their Greek Salad, it's always a cool refreshing salad, I would recommend trying this. I ordered a Salad and a pizza for pick up. It was ready on time, which is always good, I was really surprised that they put the salad on top of the pizza box, not a good thing. The top of the box was pushed onto the top of my pizza. When I opened the box, I was surprised with the pizza crust, if you told me this was a frozen pizza I would believe you. The outside crust was Perfect, but not in a good way, I mean it was the same shape and smoothness all the way around, very hard to do by hand. The taste was OK, but it's not a pizza that I would ever "crave".

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We stopped here for pizza our first night in New Smyrna Beach this year. I'm glad we did!! We split a Greek salad, which was excellent, and then enjoyed a pizza. The crust is the kind you can eat all by itself, not just because you don't want to waste it, but because it is really, really good! The place is kind of noisy with the game room and all, but the food makes up for it in spades! It is very convenient to most condos on the beach, and we went back later in the week. Therefore it earned our "two timer" award. We will definitely go back next time we are at the beach!

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We ate at Manny's while on vacation last week for a week at the beach with family and friends. Our party of 6 dined at earl dinner (5:30) and we had kids ages 12, 13 and 4 adults. We ordered one large pizza, cheese bread, and two large Greek salads. The service was so-so. The waitress was neither friendly nor unfriendly; she didn't act like she was eager to wait on us but she wasn't exactly rude. She offered refills without prompting but our pizza took a long time to come out, then was only lukewarm when it did (still don't get that part). The salads were giant and delicious. Plenty of meat and feta cheese. The pizza was decent. The bill was $50. We've dined here for 20 years on vacation. We come back because the kids love the video games and the pizza is usually quick and decent and we will probably continue to come for those reasons.

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

I am in town several times a year. Service is always bad, especially at breakfast, but I've NEVER had a meal here that I didn't thoroughly enjoy. Pizza is phenomenal, Greek salads are excellent and great diner style breakfast. Be warned , you probably will have bad service but I can assure you that you will love the food.