“Nice Lunch”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Come here whenever we travel to New Smyrna. Had late lunch, sat outside on the picnic tables, overlooking the water. I had a burger ( don't do seafood), wife had a fish sandwich. Very good food, and CHEAP pitchers of beer. Yuengling for $ 7.75, that's a deal. I've read mixed reviews for JB's on this site, but we've been here approx. six times over the past ten years and have never been disappointed. Overall good prices.

There are newer reviews for J.B.'s Fish Camp & Restaurant

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

We had Snow Crab, spicy shrimp and Raw Clams. They were very good and we will go back. Service was slower than expected but this town laid back and so that should be expected. Great dinner.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Beautiful setting on the water to enjoy a drink and some seafood sitting outside. Nothing fancy but food has been good the last 3-4 times we were there. Servers are friendly and prices are reasonable. A good way to end the day.

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

you have to try the alligator it was very very good they're kind of pricey. But the staff was Amazing!! me and my wife both enjoyed it!! the atmosphere is very cool and like I said this is definitely worth a stop!!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Went there on a recommendation, we'll have to think about recommendations from those friends. View of the sunset was good, but not worth the bland food and prices. Also not worth going to eat and then look for manatees and dolphins. Plenty of other places to go after you eat somewhere else. Wife's hamburger was hard from being overlooked, my crab cakes were cold, as was the kids steamed shrimp that I had ordered not spicy but served hot. The fries were anything to write home about. I'm generally fine with not the best food but I guess I was expecting really good food.