“Excellent Service!”

Ranked #127 of 179 Restaurants in New Smyrna Beach
Edgewater, Florida
“Excellent Service!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have visited this KFC a number of times since I have moved to the area and I have yet to experience any kind of un-pleasant behavior. Granted I realize we aren't dealing with gourmet food here but every-time I visit I am always quite satisfied with the quality of the food as well as the friendly staff that takes my order. The management as well as the employees at this location have always gone above and beyond to not only make me happy but get my order correct. I have yet to experience any issues. As long as I continue to reside in the New Smyrna Beach area I will continue to visit this location as they have yet to let me down in any way, shape or form.

• Visited March 2013

Cosby, Tennessee
“They couldn't pay me to eat here...”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This is the worst managed KFC in my experience. I am greeted by "we are out of biscuits". I order the 8 piece family original with baked beans and green beans. "We don't have baked beans". I requested 8 thighs, which was OK with the server. I get home and find two thighs and various other chicken parts. I requested the senior citizen discount and an additional discount for the lack of biscuits. I am given the senior discount. This was a $20 disaster and I will never visit again at this facility.

The manager called me on Saturday after I filed a complaint with KFC corporate and indicated he was not on duty on the Friday evening at 6 PM. Apparently he left nobody on duty. He offered a free visit back which I kindly refused.

Don't waste your money or time on this place.

• Visited November 2012