“Great lobster tacos and blue crab guacamole!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crabby Chris - CLOSED

Crabby Chris
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Barbecue, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Port Orange, Florida
“Great lobster tacos and blue crab guacamole!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

I have been to Crabby Chris's a few times. About 10 last time I counted. I love the lobster tacos. And also the fresh blue crab guacamole with their homemade chips. Everything I have ever had there was super fresh and had great flavor. The only thing that I didn't care for was their burger. It was suppose to have grilled pineapple and some sort of a reduction sauce on it. I got home with my burger order to find no pineapple nor reduction sauce. But maybe they were just having an off day that day. I will go back. Just for the fresh seafood selections!

• Visited July 2014

Leesburg, Florida
“Should Have Tried Hamburger”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

With apologies to other reviewers, was disappointed with the crab cake sandwich. With "Crabby" in its name we were expecting crab to be a tasty specialty. In my opinion it was tasteless except for at one point there was a hint of what tasted like tuna fish. Maybe I am spoiled from the crab I have enjoyed around Chesapeake Bay. It might be wise to try their hamburgers. There is no indoor seating but the outside seating was clean and pleasant as was our server.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
CrabbyChris, Owner at Crabby Chris, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give our little place a try. I'm sorry you were disappointed in our crab cakes. No they are nothing like what you will find in the Chesapeake area...and we would never promote ours as such. Our sandwich crab cakes do not have any "tuna fish" in them..I choose to use claw meat so that I can offer a cake with a large amount of crab for a reasonable price. If Maryland Style Crab Cakes are what your after, then I invite you back to try our Jumbo Lump Maryland Cakes. You will not find any restaurant in the area that uses only lump meat and no filler besides us. We just got our shipment in today and have them ready for you. Call me and let me know your coming, 321-438-4488. I think you'll change your mind and upgrade us from "average."...Thx again . Crabby Chris.
New Smyrna Beach
“Not just crabs......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

We have been dining at Crabby Chris since they opened and without exception have always had a great experience from the food to the service.

Last nite my wife and I dined @ crabby with her having her usual crab cake sandwich and me having the ribs. The ribs were second to none being cooked perfectly. The potato salad and slaw were the perfect side dishes to compliment the ribs.

Visited June 2014
CrabbyChris, Owner at Crabby Chris, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“The Bomb!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

My family and I ate here today. We were very happy with our food. I ordered the blackened mahi sandwich, my husband ordered the lobster and shrimp tacos( gluten free), my daughter ordered the crab cake sandwich, California style and my other daughter ordered the special, fried shrimp and fries. All of our entrees were excellent. My fish was very fresh and cooked to perfection. I also ordered the warm crab dip, that was excellent as well. The service was superb, everyone was really nice. On the way out, I had to get the orange cream sickle pie on a stick, it was good as well. Overall, I recommend this place for everyone. If you truly want fresh, reasonable priced food, come to this place!!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Yummy chips! So nice to eat outside!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Went at 7:30pm, ordered beach nachos (BBQ pulled pork served over homemade chips), crab cake sandwich, hamburger, two beers and a bottle of water. Total was around $30, which seemed a bit high, but was delicious! Especially the chips! They are like flour tortillas cut into wedges and deep fried. Not the least bit greasy. I would buy a box of them just to eat! In good weather it was fun sitting under the tiki umbrella in a nice breeze.

Visited June 2014