“Best local place around”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Crabby Chris - CLOSED

Crabby Chris
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Barbecue, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
nsb
“Best local place around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Me and the wife have eating here 3 or 4 times now and food is awesome...chowder is to die for and the home made chips are the bomb.. We will be back..

Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

No joke the best food around!!!! We have been here a few times, and have never been disappointed! Great food, great service! Everything I have tried becomes my new favorite menu item! Check them out! You wont be disappointed!!!!!

Saint Charles, Illinois
“We will be back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Saw the reviews of this new place on Dixie Highway and decided to give it a try. We had the California crab cake sandwich and the lobster taco. Both had really fresh ingredients. The crab cake was very large and the taco was generous with the lobster and shrimp. The outdoor seating was ample and the service very attentive. We will be returning to try other items on the menu.

Visited October 2013
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, United States
“AWESOME sandwiches and burgers!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

My husband and I were running errands and saw the Crabby Chris. We knew it was a new place and decided to try it. My husband had the Crab sandwich and thought it was excellent. I had the You Call It burger. That burger was the best burger I have had in a very long time. Even my husband had to try it and loved it. It was cooked perfectly. I would not hesitate to go back there again.

delta,mo
“Great little lunch on the side of the road”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

I came across this place while looking for the hot dog stand that used to be in this location. It's a little walk up, outside dining restaurant. The staff is a young couple who do all the work. I had the shrimp tacos and they were great. I have've had fish tacos but never shrimp tacos. The sauce was very good and it is what made these tacos so good. My friend had the Tortuga burrito that was a blacked fish burrito. She said it was delicious. They both came with homemade chips. They were the best chips, light, crisp, and fresh. We also had the Cajon potato salad. Home made of course. It gets hotter the more you eat. The couple made it a point to come out and see if everything was o.k. and to see if we liked everything. They really cared that the food was good.

• Visited September 2013