“Prime Rib heaven”

Description: Casual Seafood Prime Rib Steaks and Raw Bar
Port Orange, Florida
“Prime Rib heaven”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We went there for our anniversary. Wow, I am a prime rib fan from all around the world and fell in love with Blackbeard's version. Always done to perfection (I order medium rare). Nice soup and salad bar to go with it.

Visited July 2012

Montreal, Canada
“great”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and I were there Sunday night the 20th of Jan.2013. I had the small prime rib, rare, which was cooked to perfection, delicious and more than an ample serving. My wife had the mahi mahi grilled which was also delicious. The salad bar was good with a good selection of vegies and dressing. Our waitress Michelle was a sweetheart and very friendly and informative.

Lakeville, Minnesota
“Check out the lunch specials”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We went here for lunch and found lunch specials that were very good and right around $6...I had the fish sandwich that used Mahi...very good and more fish than bun...my wife had a chicken salad that was more than she could finish....the last time we were here at night we wern't too happy but it was a great lunch

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Great Prices on Early Bird Specials!!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

The food is very good and very plentiful. The salad bar is fully inclusive. The chowder is not water you would expect if you are from up north and the potatoe salad is not to my liking but all and all everything is very good. The baked oysters are the cat's meow!!!

Visited January 2013
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“BEST EVER PRIME RIB”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Hubbie and I ate here last week and were very impressed. Best Prime Rib we've ever had. They serve dinner rolls and cinnamon rolls in a big silver bucket. Very cute! They also put a hush puppie on the plate which was yummy also. Nice salad bar with a chowder that we didn't try but heard was good. We had such a huge portion we took some of the prime rib home and asked for a couple cinnamon rolls to take and they obliged! Great place and I'd go again. We got there before 6pm so got the early bird price.