“Excellent!”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
“Excellent!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic view, New Smyrna Beach casual at its finest! Valet parking, love it! Year after year, never a disappointment!

New York City, New York
“Great Burgers & Laid Back”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I've been going here since I was a kid. I loved their burgers then and I love them now. I moved out of state but every time I come home to Orlando, I make a special trip to New Smyrna not just for the beach but to get a burger at Breakers. The restaurant is in a great location and super relaxed and laid back. I've never had any real complaints here, service has always been good and friendly. I know this place might not be for all, but you want a good burger with a great view this is the place to go!

• Visited January 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Better than your usual beach bar and grill”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We hit The Breakers on a busy mid-week day at the end of the lunch rush. The place was still full when we arrived. We finally got one seat at the bar, and then another. We ordered the Blacken Shrimp on a stick and were rewarded with two long skewers totaling about 20 shrimp. They were excellent. We also ordered one of the Beach Burgers. It was very good. It came with fries. Unfortunately they were “coated” fires which we detest.

The bar had at least 12 taps for draught beer with any excellent selection of craft brews and also one excellent hard cider.

• Visited February 2014
“No frills, delicious mahi!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

My hubby & I heard the fish sandwiches were great, even though this is a burger joint. So we bellied up to the bar, ordered a beer & the Mahi Mahi and were not disappointed. I recommend sitting at the bar for the best service and a great ocean view.

• Visited December 2013
Keswick, Iowa
“A ocean front treat.”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This is a great place to come off the beach to enjoy some shade, great blender drinks and great selection of sandwiches. It's a must on our yearly visit to New Smyrna Beach.

Visited June 2013