“food poisoning”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed July 2, 2011

Yep - For all the hype Breakers get, I was looking forward to a good burger with my family. The burgers were ok but two hours after the meal to the end of the following day, my wife, son and I were praying to the porcelain god - yep, not stop barfing. Missed a day a Disney because we slept all the next day trying to recover.

1  Thank FengShuiGuy
Write a ReviewReviews (1,343)

Reviewed June 21, 2011

We absolutely loved this place! The service was terrific. The atmosphere was great. DId I mention the BURGERS??!! Out of this world taste and sooooo many to choose from. Get the nachos too! OUTSTANDING!!

Reviewed June 17, 2011

My husband and I visited Breakers while on vacation last week. We were just cruising Flagler Avenue when he saw their sign advertising 17 different burgers and couldn't resist!

The atmosphere is very laid back - it's right on the beach so relax and enjoy the ocean breeze coming in through the enclosed patio area. It was crowded when we were there, but to me that just meant it was a good place to eat. The wait staff handled everything well.

The food was very good - we had a cheeseburger and the fish & chips. (Safe bets for first timers) We also enjoyed an appetizer and icy cold pina coladas - YUM!

I would surely recommend Breakers to anyone; but I would emphasize the charm of it being a beach (literally between the end of Flagler Ave. and the ocean) restaurant with flair!

Reviewed May 8, 2011

The best burgers. Great time. Well worth the wait and having to grab a table as fast as you can.

Reviewed May 7, 2011

We were staying about a mile down the beach from Breakers so we decided to walk down and give it a try. We had heard they had great burgers and the rumors were correct. The location is right on the beach and there is some seating where you can look out at the beach. We were seated more in the interior because it was so busy. The restaurant is nothing fancy but the food was good. Nice spot for a good burger and pitcher of beer!