“My favorite restaurant!”

The Garlic
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We invite you to enjoy an authentic taste of the Tuscan countryside. Walk down a vine covered arbor, surrounded by a walled Olde World fireplace and enter a garden lush with lit trees and flowering greenery. The garlic offers one of the most beautiful settings for a delightful and memorable dining experience. We offer great food, live music, fine wine, Italian beer, and perfect martinis. Come experience the garlic for yourself.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I could sit here all day long and eat the bread and garlic, best Ive ever had! Reasonable prices, the filet is so good as well! A beautiful atmosphere outdoors. Usually I do not like to sit outside while eating, but I request outdoor seating here. So many pretty lights and a nice fireplace. There is a man that sings opera here if its your birthday. Love it!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stopped going to The Garlic because they thought they should give a lot of food and skip the quality . I'd much rather get less food and better quality. The Blu Bar has every bit of this including great atmosphere. We loved the lamb chops from the Tapas menu, crab cakes and OMG, the Brussel Sprouts were so good.
The Blu is our new hang out! We're going back again tonight!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

My wife and I had an anniversary dinner at The Garlic while staying the Trillium Suites down a ways on A1A. We knew of the restaurant from friends and reviews, but had never had the opportunity to ea there. It was everything and more that it is made out to be from rood standpoint. I had the Chilean Sea Bass and my wife had the Veal Oscar. Both were excellent. They were a little pricey but not out of line for a restaurant of this caliber. The service was a little slow especially for a Monday night, but certainly not that problematic as we were in no hurry. This place is noisy inside as they have entertainment and a lot of people talking . I would suggest asking to be seated in the quasi outside. It is nice and very quiet.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Atmosphere and food are sensational, we are fortunate enough to live in the neighborhood where the restaurant is located. We take visitors who have never been whenever they come to visit. Afterwards a trip to The Garlic is always on their list for the next visit.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Order it
Enjoy it
Tender moist meatball of colossal proportions
Egg plant tower app is killer
Wine pricy but when isn't it
Big crowd all the time