“Fresh Roasted Garlic + Beautiful Scenery= Awesome”
Review of The Garlic

The Garlic
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We invite you to enjoy an authentic taste of the Tuscan countryside. Walk down a vine covered arbor, surrounded by a walled Olde World fireplace and enter a garden lush with lit trees and flowering greenery. The garlic offers one of the most beautiful settings for a delightful and memorable dining experience. We offer great food, live music, fine wine, Italian beer, and perfect martinis. Come experience the garlic for yourself.
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Fresh Roasted Garlic + Beautiful Scenery= Awesome”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

If you are ever in the area and are looking for a great date night place, go to The Garlic. Seriously the best part of this restaurant besides the Entrees is the freshly roasted garlic that they serve before the main course. If you can get a seat outside in the tropical garden area take it! Whenever I go to The Garlic I order the Prosciutto and Pea Tortellini Pasta finished in a garlic pecorino cream sauce. You will not leave there with an empty stomach. Thanks for serving up constantly amazing Italian food.

Wildwood Crest
“Roasted Garlic!!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

When we sat down at the table, and ordered our drinks, the waitress brought out whole roasted garlic cloves and bread.... OMG.... Best ever!!! I try to duplicate it at home!!!

• Visited March 2012
Clay, New York
“My family loves The Garlic”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Every year when we vacation in Daytona Beach we always make sure we go to The Garlic. The atmosphere is the first thing that draws you in - it's an inside and outside restaurant with trees growing in the outside with lights strung up them. Interesting decorations inside & out. The food is always excellent. They start you off with 2 big roasted garlic cloves to spread on bread, and we can't wait to eat it. I had ahi tuna, my sister had sea bass, others had manicotti and veal. Everything is always delicious. I wish I could tell you about dessert, but we are always too full! Service is excellent also, never a problem.

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“One of the best Italian restaurants I've ever been to...”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

After attending the Daytona 500 race it has been a tradition for my friends and me to go for dinner at The Garlic Restaurant in New Smyrna Beach. This year was no exception. As always, the food was superb, atmosphere a “little” different and the wait staff outstanding. Our server Chris was most accommodating and friendly. I had the chicken parmesan and it was yummy, cooked to perfection. My friend had the pork oso bucco and he did all but lick the plate. We surely will be back next year for our annual visit to The Garlic Restaurant.

“Disappointed”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We are locals and have been to the Garlic quite a few times and always had great food and service, However at the end of January we went with another couple and the bartender, Cory was great as usual, but whomever the woman was that was bartending couldn't have been any more rude. I have worked in the Industry my whole life as my parents owned 3 different Italian Restaurants in Maryland. If I would have ever treated any customer the way we were treated, I would have been fired, family or not!!!!

I have nothing bad at all to say about the food in the past, however as the service was so rude and horrible this night, we didn't even get a chance to order dinner since everyones appetiite was ruined. We just left and went somewhere else. Just thought someone should know about this from management to hopefully correct it. At this point both parties agreed we would have to think long and hard before we would even consider going back.

• Visited January 2013