$179
Hampton.com
Nocturne Motel(New Smyrna Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
$85
New Smyrna Waves By Exploria Resorts(New Smyrna Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Best Western Edgewater Inn(Edgewater)(Great Value!)
$105
$102
$106
$90
Country Inn
$89
Hotels.com
Pirates Cove(Daytona Beach Shores)
$149
Priceline
Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$134
$121
Errol by the Sea(New Smyrna Beach)
No availability for your dates from these sites
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 26, 2015

I travel for business all over the world and have spent two months on a project here. Have gotten to know the Indian owners who are good people. Bugs are part of Florida. I've been here two months on business. The area is not scary. Nice convenience store down the street and Pappas restaurant has been my diner within walking distance. The owner keeps the pool clean as i was a lifeguard in college 20 years ago making sure my pool was clean. He's paying attention to it..i see him all the time sweeping the tree detritus from the pool and it's always clear. i'm giving away a secret place. He is trying hard and the paradise inn is just fine.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

I'm not sure what everyone is complaining about here. We stayed one night and our room was updated, decorated, clean, definitely no bugs. The A/C works great, the TV was a new flatscreen with cable, beds are comfy. The neighborhood is not scary at all, just an older part of town. I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank NRGray1068
Reviewed July 6, 2015 via mobile

I was alone so the owner suggested I stay right in the room by the office. I was on a tight budget. Bed was comfortable but nasty room. Very bad location would never stay here again. I was afraid to go to my car. The owner escorted me while I brought my things in. Warming me not to go out alone . Call the office and he would escort me to my car

Stayed: July 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed December 7, 2014

stayed here for 1 week. No heat, very low wi-fi signal from 3 doors down from router. bugs, no serviceable pool as advertised, old fashion tv with very poor sound and floor was very dirty, needed mopping. would not stay here again. No room service for the whole week. If u needed something, i.e. towels, soap or trash emptied, go to office.

Room Tip: alot of run down hotels along this street, just go by and check each place that may look decent from the street before settling in.
  • Stayed: November 2014, traveled solo
5  Thank Tarusbull
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The room is absolutely disgusting. Roaches everywhere!!! The rooms look NOTHING like the pictures you see here. The management is horrible.. Will barge into your room to "check room" out of nowhere. The bug infestation is ridiculous. This place needs to be shut down.

• Stayed: July 2014