“Great Breakfast”
Review of C's Waffles

C's Waffles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located in beautiful south New Smyrna Beach! We serve breakfast & lunch. Open every day from 6:30 am - 2:30 pm. Free WiFi.
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My Husband and I have taken his parents and we have taken my Son and his Mate, also have gone there on our own. Never have had any complaints from anyone. The food is always good and the service has always been Great. My Son got an omelet and said it was awesome, we had waffles and also regular eggs cooked perfectly! We will be going there again.

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Went to C's Waffles for the first time yesterday and was pleasantly surprised! Cheery and sweet staff that was attentive and timely. Homemade and fresh breakfast. Nothing out of the ordinary, but if you're looking for a comforting and delicious breakfast, this is the place!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I must have missed something after reading others reviews........I felt the breakfast was average....I had the waffle and was very disappointed! It was soggy and lacked flavor. My husband had eggs, bacon and a biscuit....biscuit was reheated and rubbery.....

On the upside staff was super friendly and very efficient!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

we had great breakfast...french toast, 3 huge pieces and crispy delicious bacon......cooked awesome...prices are great!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We were very happy to find this locally owned little place! Our waitress was friendly and helpful. Our food was excellent, and reasonably priced. They run coupons in several tourist papers. They also have a senior menu, and additional discounts on Wednesdays.
We will definitely return!