“Never disappoints”
Review of C's Waffles

C's Waffles
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in beautiful south New Smyrna Beach! We serve breakfast & lunch. Open every day from 6:30 am - 2:30 pm. Free WiFi.
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Love love love this place, could eat here everyday! It tends to get very packed so be prepared for a little wait. I order the "veggie lovers mess" and it's always just as amazing as the first time I've had it. The owner is very nice and always comes out to check on how the food is and the staff is quick and very friendly. Have nothing bad to say about this place. Sorry any other reviewers have but they should try again, guarantee they'll change their minds! :)

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Nothing to write home about ...”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We sat at the counter as it was very crowded. After our order was taken, the waitress simply disappeared. We could see our cooked order sitting there waiting and it proceeded to simply get to lukewarm at best. One of the cooks ended up serving us as the waitress still was simply no where to be found. She only came back when we were mostly through eating. The scrambled egg was basically tasteless. I expected that it would taste farm fresh as it normally would in a diner with high turnover but I was wrong. The hash browns were way too crispy for my taste. The english muffin was slathered with margarine or something similar - it did not taste at all like butter. It was not edible. If you do have toast, order it dry. I truly do not see how this place can get so many 5 stars. It is simply not deserving in my opinion. The other 1 and 2 star raters were spot on. I would have personally rated this a one star but my husband said it was "just ok". So, the blended rate for this place is a 2. Very poor at best.

• Visited January 2014
Oakmont, PA
“Good place from a guy from "back home"”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Friends invited us for a Sunday breakfast. We arrived and found a seat immediately, but it was pack within a few minutes. They have some outside seating, and that too was taken. I had your standard breakfast of eggs and bacon, and my wife had an omelet. Both of our breakfasts were very good. The owner is Steeler fan, and since we are from the Pittsburgh area; the waitress mentioned it to him. He came out from the back to greet us, and with conversation realised both he and I grew up in the same town. Very good spot for a morning breakfast.

Visited December 2013
“Get in my belly!!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I had breakfast with my husband on Christmas Eve and although they were a bit busy we got a clean table in a timely manner. I order the waffles, Yummmo!! And my husband the waffles, eggs and potato hash, he really enjoyed his meal. The prices are reasonable and we were served by a smiling gentleman. Later we found out that he was the owner. The atmosphere was family friendly and coffee was fresh. Overall great place to have a nice sit down breakfast. Will be back next time we are in town.

Visited December 2013
Ottawa
“Deserves Its Popularity”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

After a month in NSB, my wife and I have visited C's three times and, each time, the food and especially the service have been outstanding. Their servers were unfailingly cheerful and efficient, contributing mightily to the pleasant atmosphere. Their Southern Heap (biscuits, gravy, eggs, sausage patties and perfect hash browns) kept me contented through an NFL double header. My sampling of the waffles and eggs benedict proved that they were equally delicious. Two of our visits were on a Sunday and the place was justifiably packed. With a winter ahead of us where every day is pretty much a Sunday, we're going to be a little more selective with our dining dates. We have a long menu to get through!

• Visited November 2013