“Hidden Gem” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Salty Dunes Coastal Kitchen

Salty Dunes Coastal Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

Although this restaurant is located on the Main Street (Flagler) you may miss it if you don't venture further than the shops that are a couple of blocks off the beach. Located next to the Hampton Inn It is. well worth the extra block walk to enjoy the outside seating and tasty food at this restaurant. Try the blackened mahi mahi sandwich - delicious!

Orlando
“Good place for beach hamburger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

Very casual and right on Flagler Ave. my hamburger was good and my beer was cold. Fun to eat and watch the people and cars go by. Service was great too.

Visited August 2014
Greenwood, Indiana
“Small But Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

This little dive is a perfect example of why people should give New Smyrna a look! There was seating outside mainly with only two small tables inside. My wife, 7-yr old son and I wanted to sit outside and I'm glad we did. We had a soft breeze, they had classic rock music playing and we enjoyed our meal. Our waitress was nice and attentive. It is a pleasant casual place. Nice to sit, relax and have some awesome eats! I had a southwest steakburger which was cooked perfectly. It had a great taste to it. Even though I couldn't eat another bite, I found myself wanting more. My wife had a chicken wrap which she enjoyed. They were very accommodating as well as my son is a picky eater. He loves grilled cheese sandwiches and plain cheeseburgers... that's about it unless you think that pringles is a healthy food group! Since we won't allow him to eat just Pringles.. we asked if they would make a grilled cheese sandwich for him. They had no issue with our special grilled cheese request and made him a grilled cheese on a hamburger bun which he enjoyed. Overall, we had a very nice experience in this hidden little gem. We would visit Salty Dunes Coastal Kitchen again and recommend this place for anyone to try.

1 Thank sowndmanpfn
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Onion rings are like crack!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch here last Saturday for the first time. I had heard the onion rings are awesome so we ordered a plate. Well I have to tell you when the plate came sparks were flying!!! I think we set a world record for the fastest destruction of a plate of rings. They were lightly battered and rather large but I could have eaten another plate. We also had the chicken quesadilla, another hit. Stuffed full of chicken and cheese and tomatoes. These two items were more than enough for us to share. Service was very friendly and kept our water full the entire time and the beer was cold. The atmosphere is great and ties in very well with the beach scene. Felt a little like being in the Keys. It is located right next to the Hampton Inn on Flagler so if you are staying there check it out. We will be back, thank you Salty Dunes a great addition to Flagler Ave.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ranman2013
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Locals loves this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

I am a local and come here often. It is casual, small and you are never rushed. We love the food and service. All the tea you want at no charge. You can just enter this open eatery (no inside seating) and have a hassle free meal Only open for breakfast? and lunch.

• 4 of 5 bubbles