“Fun experience!”

New Smyrna Town Beach
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My sister and I went to New Smyrna Beads Etc. to get some elastic to fix a broken bracelet. Much to our delight, it became a fun shopping experience; all because of owner Connie. She offered to repair my bracelet, and did a beautiful job. We ended up buying 4 sets of earrings that were not only unique, but @ a reasonable price. I ended up having beads left over from my bracelet repair, and returned the next day to have a third bracelet made, after Connie helped me pick out an extender for the piece. Wonderful experience! Thank you Connie for your talent and hospitality.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I had not been to New Smyrna Beach in 10 years and I live in Orlando. I like clear ocean water so I tend to visit the west coast beaches or the beaches in the panhandle. However, I was pleasantly surprised with the clearness of the water and the gentle surf. I love the firm beach. I'm not thrilled with driving on the beach, but thankfully it is nothing like Daytona. The beach was very clean. A lot of families were there. It was a very enjoyable vacation and I definitely will go to New Smyrna Beach more often now that I realize what I have been missing.

2  Thank aiheller
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Was happy with the town. Had'nt visited it in a few years. Much changed.Still quieter than Daytona and has all the charm we look for.Easy to travel intoand out again. Some very nice restaurants. Beach is pristine and water wonderful.Hotel we stayed at was a delight in size and cleanliness.Had some rowdiness around the pool but that issue was addressed and we all went on to have a good time.

1  Thank FoOdDiE71
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The Beach has Beauty and you can go to Space Coast Park which has a lot of Nice sites. The Turtle nesting area is so Great to see these Awesome Sea Turtles laying Eggs. Go to Mesquito lagoon and fish for all kinds of fish. You watch the Dolphins swimming in the Ocean are Awesome. Enjoy

2  Thank limichaeljc
Reviewed September 3, 2013

the kids loved every thing about it. there is so much to do as a family, what the surfers, at the North end, go the National seashore, surf fish, shop, antiquing, shelling (not many , but fun)